About that so called 'birth announcement'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Aug 10, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

BO and Company have spent significant legal money fighting the birth certificate issue... to me, that is significant... three buildings were brought down by two planes.. that seems significant too... not enough to get me all up in arms to go searching because the smoke screen is thick as the one for the Kennedy assassination.. eventually I saw footage that showed that the Secret Service guys were waved off, the car slowed, the driver shot Kennedy with his left hand under his right arm, somebody shot Kennedy from up the knoll behind the fence where there was a storm drain so they could make their getaway, I guess there was a third shooter forward somewhere... it took me forty years and more to get to the truth of that mess, I figure it will take that long to get the story right about the towers and BO's birth certificate... Elites on a collision course with God baby, and God comes out unscathed too... read the Bible, when Jesus comes back He has a fight on his hands just to consolidate power!! He kills a leaders that refuse and He has to tell Egypt that if they won't go annually and worship in Israel that they won't get rain!!! To me, were it not for the suffering these elites have caused it would all be hilarious... people fighting with God.. before Armageddon they say "let us make war on this God"... famous last words baby, famous last words...

#41     Aug 13, 2009
  2. Seek Help !!!

#42     Aug 13, 2009
  3. In the american system of justice, you don't ignore legal proceedings. Lawyers not judges introduce evidence and try to impeach someone else's evidence. So if a judge takes a look at a case like this and you ignore it, the facts of the case become whatever the other guy says they are. Point 2: there are 2 ways of dealing with outrageous accusations. You either address them head on, or ignore them. It is impossible to know in advance which method is better. John Kerry ignored swift boating to his detriment. Obama quietly sends out his legal team to dispose of idiotic lawsuits provided judges don't dismiss them in the first place. I would do the same thing in his position. If he did not fight those lawsuits idiots like maxpi would say he has nothing to say just as degenerates said the same thing with Kerry. It would be extremely weak for him to bow to the desires of a bunch of lunatics.

He produced a short form birth certificate. Hawaii governor and secretary of state vouched for him. It is over.

#43     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Documentationist-A Birther who is ashamed to call himself such .Similar to closeted gays who are ashamed to call themselves gay like Mark Foley and Larry Craig

#44     Aug 13, 2009