About that so called 'birth announcement'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Aug 10, 2009.

1. jem

jem

14th amendment does not address natural born citizen requirement. It does speak to naturalized citizens - which is a different concept.

Natural born citizen is quite likely a much tougher requirement to meet than citizen.

#21     Aug 11, 2009
  2. I believe the principal of "jus soli" prevails as well as many Supreme Court Cases say basically if you are born in the USA you are a citizen.

#22     Aug 12, 2009
  3. fhl

fhl

Good news! You're right!

That still doesn't make him a natural born citizen, though, which is the test for president.

#23     Aug 12, 2009

4. Still waiting............all I hear are crickets in response to the above.

#24     Aug 12, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I guess BO is unconcerned about the birth issue but is really concerned about releasing all his records... so he's hiding things there, like maybe he claimed to not be a citizen to get some school money or something.. he sure is a lying POS from the get go, I'd assume he'd lie to get some freebie education or to jump the waiting line for entrance or whatever... he probably thinks that lying is the normal language for people and can't understand the fuss...

People voted for him so he could fight the big corporations or whatever, and he puts Wall Street in charge of the White House... this presidency is as bizarre as the Carter one, absolutely bizarre... Carter was an absolute 33rd degree Masonic Minion of the New World Order and he did the most bizarre things.. I think it was on his watch that China somehow was given control of the Port of Long Beach or some weird assed deal like that.. I just tuned out the entire Carter years.. I remember it, no TV, radio, forget it, the lying weirdo's are in charge, no real reason to try to figure them out... I had a job and some cars I used to fix all the time and girl friends... I really don't recall those years that much..

#25     Aug 12, 2009
  6. How I wish we could magically know how many birthers also believe that 9-11 was an inside job planned by George and Barbara Bush with the assistance of their two daughters, who were circling the Twin Towers in a black helicopter on the day of the 'attacks'. Wanna do an over/under on the correlation?

#26     Aug 12, 2009
  7. 9/11 and birthers are not comparable. The world had some genuine conspiracies, best example being assassination of julius caesar.

If you analyze means motive and opportunity birthers arguments fall apart.

Obama did not have the means to cover up his background with a sitting republican president and republican governor of hawaii. Karl Rove stopped at nothing in terms of destroying people's lives. I am supposed to believe that Karl Rove, W, McCain, Palin, FNC, RNC, Talk Radio all just stood down. The same scumbags gave the jeremia wright and bill ayers full air time but the most explosive issue possible(if true) they ignore.

#27     Aug 12, 2009
  8. Are you suggesting that 9-11 George/Barbara Bush black helicopter theories are somehow more 'genuine' than birther conspiracy theories?

If you analyze 'means, motive and opportunity', do 9-11 theories hold together??

I think you can draw a straight line right through 9-11 tinfoil hatters to their birther cousins.

#28     Aug 12, 2009
  9. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3sROOA6fv8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3sROOA6fv8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#29     Aug 12, 2009
  10. I would be labled a "birther", and I do not think 9/11 was an inside job.

I am going to request a new label..." Documentationist"......

Try getting a job with a security clearance without having your records checked and verified, and since Mr. Obama is being paid by the taxpayers, this information should be public record.

"Where's the documents ?"

Change we can believe in !

#30     Aug 12, 2009