About that couple who sneaked into the White House without any credentials...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 20, 2009.

1. #21     Dec 21, 2009
  2. ak15

ak15

Certain traits and characteristics of a person never change. The underlying animus is ever-present and deeply ingrained in the psyche. An individual's posts taken in their totality and over a period of time, reveal a distinct and unmistakable archetype.

#22     Dec 21, 2009
  3. Hi Gabfly,

I also agree with you that racism is live and well on this forum. You could tell so by the number of comments by many people in here, I suspect whites, relating to his ethnicity. I am almost positive that had he been white, none of the guys in here would've brought his ethnicity.

Out of a sudden, his African Roots, His drunk father, his middle name, his place of birth and so on and so forth.

The issue of the father of Obama being an alcoholic became center stag while the fact that the president before him was himself an alcoholic was a non squatter. And they still insist that they are not being racist.

By the way, I dislike Obama for many other POLITICAL reasons. Having me saying that, There is no way that anyone in here could claim that if this president fails in the next election, It is, in huge part, due to his race.

Regards,

Sameeh

#23     Dec 21, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget there is no way that anyone in here could claim that this president being in the White House, It is, in huge part, due to his race.

#24     Dec 21, 2009