About that couple who sneaked into the White House without any credentials...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 20, 2009.

1. That's only because you are viewing the post in isolation. Take a random sampling of his P&R posts and see if you can spot the unyielding pattern of visceral hatred.

#11     Dec 21, 2009
  2. merely the first couple watching some winter olympic sports here

they are both really big fans of the sport

#12     Dec 21, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I was thinking of this in terms of the birther stuff, so the joke is showing the president himself as the "sneak".

You may be right, but I myself prefer to evaluate the posts on a case by case basis. After all, a person may change.

#13     Dec 21, 2009
  4. Sometimes a close look at the source can be informative.

Before Obama became a fixture in the national landscape, I though the OP, under his previous handle, was a very decent fellow. However, as you pointed out, people change.

#14     Dec 21, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Cause it looks to me YOU were the first to mention race in this thread.

If YOU have a one track mind, maybe.

Ever consider the possibility we just don't like the thought of an unqualified, empty suite, anti American, lying, fanatic liberal in the White House? Irregardless of his skin color.

Of course not, cause then you have to call us patriotic conservative constitutionalists.

Not to mention "racist" just sounds so much more demeaning, to you and your ilk anyway.

#15     Dec 21, 2009
  6. Ricter

Ricter

However, your racism is well known, just not in this particular thread.

#16     Dec 21, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Horse SHIT.

Neither brutal honesty or disagreeing with a liberal is racism.

But then I guess you can call it what you want, you're going to anyway.

#17     Dec 21, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Latest instance I'm aware of:

"Plot to kidnap the President Foiled"

#18     Dec 21, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Implying BO would be interested in a watermelon is racist?

I know plenty of Caucasians that like watermelon too.

I guess pointing out his lies is also racist, reminding readers of his broken campaign promises is racist, mentioning his smoking is racist, making fun of his dependence on a teleprompter is racist and on and on...

#19     Dec 21, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That's pulling watermelon out of context. You are not ignorant of our culture and history.

#20     Dec 21, 2009