About that change...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Anyone at all see any specific change from Barack Obama yet?

Key word specific.

2. TGregg

TGregg

Absolutely. There has been change aplenty! The media is already calling him the greatest president ever, and we can count on them being 100% behind the government for the next four years. Saying anything bad about the (future) president is racist, unpatriotic hate speech. Hiding your flag during the Bush "regime" and flying it now that The One has been elected is patriotic. Listening in on phone calls is no longer anti-constitutional. And terror attacks are on the rise. While it's true that any declines in the markets are still blamed on Bush, any rise is credited to The Obamasiah cabinet choices or facial expressions rather than the passive "Money flowed into the markets" and "investors were in a buying mood."

3. karol88

karol88

he can't unveil the changes yet...he wants to enjoy his "messiah" status at least until the inauguration :)

4. Not only that, he only has a little bit longer to party it up in Chicago before the big move to the Whitey House.

5. I'll give Obama a point for nominating Hillary SofS. Bill will have to disclose his income/donations sources something he promised his donors he wouldn't do, so they are making a liar out of Bill.

Secondly, if Hillary has to confirmed by the Senate and isn't, this would be a big plus for change/good riddance Hillary.

6. TGregg

TGregg

If Obama runs a somewhat corrupt, middle of the road administration I'll be delighted. If I had thought that would happen, I probably would have voted for him as a vote against The Maverick. Appointing various Clinton people is a pretty big step in that direction.