about tax...

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by ojo, Aug 25, 2002.

1. It is only 70 miles; they couldn't get enough steam up ...

#41     Sep 1, 2002
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Meoooxx, you're showing your age. Not allah. but alliyah, that young actress-singer who got killed before you moved down there. She was filming a video, and her entourage was in such a hurry to get back to MIA, that they overloaded the prop. and her and like seven others are now partying in the sky. No offense to Dark or any other God fearing ET members. Hey I'm sorta one.

#42     Sep 1, 2002
  3. I will ask my kids who you are talking about.

#43     Sep 1, 2002
  4. Pabst,

Wasn't the pilot high on cocaine at the time -- or rather, they found traces of cocaine in his system?

Otherwise, if some of you seriously have considered moving out of the US to save on taxes, you must really be making a killing through trading. I'd have to pay over 100k in taxes before I even thought about leaving the US to make it worthwhile.

aphie

#44     Sep 1, 2002
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Believe me, I ain't exactly hip to any recording artist post 1985 or so, but it was a relatively big deal. I was far more upset though about those 4 young guys from Boca, who got killed a couple of months ago flying back after a night of fun. Puts all this shit in the perspective it belongs. Hope your daughter is well by the way!

#45     Sep 1, 2002
  6. My neighbor says he is only making $500 a day; I guess around $125K a year; so he is probably saving about $50K a year.

However; people pay money to vacation here...

In paradise.

#46     Sep 1, 2002
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Schaumburg's not paradise?

#47     Sep 1, 2002
  8. I do know what you are talking about; just not who.

Was that the plane that went in the water a couple of miles off West End?

Thanks, but she is still miserable; the closest diagnosis she has is she is allergic to something, but they don't know what. It started about two weeks after we got here; but it didn't go away when she spent a week getting tested in Chicago. so they don't think it is envormental.

#48     Sep 1, 2002
  9. metooxx,

Which island is paradise found on? My paradise is found in Amsterdam, but that's a rather large island.

aphie

#49     Sep 1, 2002
  10. No; and neither was Wayne.

#50     Sep 1, 2002