About me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, May 8, 2009.

1. Yikes....this fucking guy is way crazier than I thought.

#41     May 10, 2009
  2. WOW...I am sorry for your problems. I think maybe you should see a therapist or something.....It is kinda scary how you talk bullish with the trad3r handle....then you talk bearish with PORT handle right after bullish talk

P.S. I wish you the best and may you find what you are looking for.

SHORT3R

#42     May 11, 2009
  3. Hey stock_trader, I think you should of just put all your money into DNDN, the cancer drug company.

Not only would you have become an awesome millionaire, you would of been funding your own ass cancer problem.

#43     May 15, 2009
  4. I think if stocktr3 is honest, and really he has depression and has other physical sickness like he says, it is so mean to laugh at him.
    He is a real person behind the words on ET.

#44     May 15, 2009
  5. I had a flexible sigmoidoscopy which cameback negative. Blood tests were normal. Over the past four months I have had much less bleeding, almost non existant.

The point of this thread was to give readers I suppose a more intimate view of who I really am though sharing some details of my personal life.

#45     May 15, 2009
  6. He's the world's biggest troll. On that, there is ZERO doubt.

This thread is hilarious, also.

[​IMG]

#46     May 15, 2009
  7. He is either jerking our chain or telling the truth. Without seeing facial expressions how else are you to judge? Hey man, haven't you got family you can talk to about this stuff?

I think it would do you good to forget about rimm, potash, google, etc. for awhile. Find something else to invest in and quit being a one trick pony.

#47     May 15, 2009
  8. I also have exceptional alcohol tolerance. I can drink an entire bottle of vodka in an hour and still be able to walk in a strait line or compose a sentence. Drinking alcohol to me is no different than drinking a sprite. I weigh 200 pounds, and am half Irish.

#48     May 15, 2009
  9. What's the other half?

#49     May 16, 2009
  10. R u a chartist ? How could u have missed this downturn? Recession or not, why would u fight the tape?

Simply, u don't have the mental stability to trade at this point.

U could have even hedged ur position with options.

Now, u are depressed???

#50     May 16, 2009