About me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, May 8, 2009.

1. LOL! Hey stock/port, don't get an enema, there won't be anything left of you.

Seriously, if there really is something wrong with the bunghole I will put you in my prayers. If it is cancer, smear habanero pepper puree around the rim. They say it eats cancer.

Dr. Sanjay Rennick out:cool:

#31     May 9, 2009
  2. why hasnt this thread hit chit chat yet?

#32     May 9, 2009
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Great lesson in psychology from casualty of 08 crash.

#33     May 9, 2009
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Markets are a lot bigger than one board. There are rich investors that don't own a computer, pension funds, institutions, etc. No one is confused. The majority can be right. That was the problem with your model. Last year retail investors bailing were correct on a mark to market basis and had good timing on aggregate fund flows

#34     May 9, 2009

5. If you are really worried about it, get a full colonoscopy. Family history plays into it. I am no doctor, but you probably have hemmoroids or some sort of bowel disorder. rectal bleeding ain't nothing to play with.

Also, if you have depression you probably ought to back off of the market until you get your head straight. There is probably no other profession that will put you in the corner crying. Look into some alternative instruments.

If you are relatively young, you have your whole life ahead to figure it out. I would suggest you find out who the sharp traders are on this website and listen to them and tune the rest out. They are here, you just gotta do your homework. Good Luck.

#35     May 9, 2009
  6. hughb

hughb

WTF is going on here??? I guess I don't spend enough time on here to get to really know the handles on the board. It never occured to me that stock trad3r and port were the same. I had always thought of trad3r as a young guy who had a lot of enthusiasm but poor social skills. Looks like he was just an all around phoney? :confused:

BTW, this kind of crap went on even before the internet. Back in 1990, (man has it really been 19 years?), when us younger brokers would be working late we would get a continuous stream of crank calls from an ex-broker who had failed and washed out of the business.

#36     May 9, 2009
  7. I wish I could have bought futures on the odds of stock turder blowing up his account, saw that one coming.

And I know you love how you blew out your account so you couldn't jump in the bandwagon last month while the rest of us doubled our account and the S&P gained 30%.

#37     May 9, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

_3 is another dumbass know it all. I doubt he's taking any advice from anybody...

#38     May 9, 2009
  9. mosaic at 160 hurt. It was painful looking at that in June.

Like holding a hand grenade.

#39     May 9, 2009
  10. Because I was out yesterday. On it.

#40     May 10, 2009