About me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, May 8, 2009.

1. LOL WTF...that's shit ton of posts across all the aliases! :confused: :D :p

#21     May 8, 2009
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

I really really hope this thread is not deleted. It shows a lot about trading -- how not to do it, how to control emotions, stay healthy, get sleep, and make independent decisions. I vote to keep this alive as a warning to future investors.

#22     May 8, 2009
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Stop trading, get better, life will improve if you take small positive steps rather than jump the gun

#23     May 8, 2009
  4. stock_trad3r's claims were so ridiculous, he even denied there was a serious financial crisis well into 2008.

#24     May 8, 2009
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

I know many people joke but he made me a lot of money. Eg. he is back so today is another short term high.

#25     May 8, 2009
  6. yo actually believe this mug? he lied bout everything, his whole act was nothin mo than a sham and now yo think he telling some truth. get wise young brotha, get wise. the man he be lying to ya'll again and yo falling fo it!

#26     May 8, 2009
  7. I frequently ignored the man but I needed to put a word in this thread before he started making anymore claims. He claims to be port1835 and jack hershey I needed to put a word in before he claimed to be me as well.

#27     May 8, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

stockturd,
    if ass cancer doesnt get you,please find a tall building.

#28     May 8, 2009
  9. Loki

Loki

I know the OP by the handle Port1385, a total loser who could not make money even by selling ice cream in a kindergarden.

Now it comes out that he has not only multiple handles with over 10.000 posts, but also blew up his account last year.

Elite Trader should have a " special place " for threads like that it is very informative and anyone who does the opposite of the OP can learn something valuable.

About You: a very emotional ( now with an ongoing depression ) market loser who spends his life on a chat forum. Pathetic.

( When the market went down last year you could have swallowed your huge ego and sell at the first loss, right ? No ! Instead of cutting your losses short you stayed wrong because you could not admit you were wrong.

Not an investor or a trader but a total gambler whose ego is bigger than the desire to make money. You even think you can " confuse the board " as if somone cares. It took me a few threads to realize that you are a miserable idiot.

Like someone did before I'd tell you to stop and get your life back together, but it is obvious that you are not going to listen.

On a positive note is because of people like you, dumb money, that professional traders can make a living.

#29     May 8, 2009
  10. timbo

timbo

This thread proves that being gay is wrong. Doesn't fit the evolution model; dick in ass only produces bleed.

#30     May 8, 2009