About me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, May 8, 2009.

1. The Ivanovich moderator seems especially troublesome harassing the aliases that make ET the most fun. If Ivanovich had his way then all of the posts would be about FOREX and some dry point&figure charts.

I have many times called upon Baron to do something about this as Ivanovich has only further aggrevated my medical condition. I have considered hiring an attorney in order to force Baron's hand but I was wiped out in the crash of 2008.

Joe seems to investigate these complaints with some seriousness in regards to Ivanovich, but Baron seems to not even care having so much profits from the LVS trade.

Here I sit in pain while Ivanovich moves all my threads to chit chat...

#11     May 8, 2009
  2. Ever heard of hemorrhoids? Don't sit at your computer so long and spam us with useless crap. Buy whatever you want to buy and take a walk outside.

#12     May 8, 2009
  3. I would also like to come out now and say that I am also Jack Hershey. I have been frustrated with the board on many occasions and decided to confuse the board by creating the Jack Hershey alias.

I didnt ever believe the complex trading theories I posted to confuse the board would end up being compiled into a money making scheme by Rosenthal.

#13     May 8, 2009
  4. LOL

#14     May 8, 2009
  5. Corelio

Corelio

You need to get tested for Chron's Disease or IBD (Ulcerative Colitis).

#15     May 8, 2009
  6. Stop eating peanuts in the shell and your rectal bleeding should stop.

#16     May 8, 2009
  7. Omar ain't shed no tears for yo sorry ass. If yo really believe yo dying, what da fuck you doing on the internet homey, get out and live life yo. No one believe any o yo crap anyways. Jus som sorry attention whore is all

#17     May 8, 2009
  8. stock, before you go could you answer the following questions? thanks

1. what are your other aliases?
    2. what is the fair value of C?

and wishing you best in case you are sick for real.

#18     May 8, 2009
  9. xednise

xednise

Peculiar how he shows up with a sob story after having one of his other alias (more than one?) outed on another thread.

#19     May 8, 2009

10. I KNEW it !

Are you also any of the Hack Jershey aliases ?

Seriously, I hope your physical health improves.

#20     May 8, 2009