About Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 7, 2008.

1. flytiger said Wall St. usually settles (pays off) anyone who gets this far. their problem is, Bryne won't settle. He wants to stop the fraud. If they settle, they'll just run off and hose someone else.

Like they do everyday anyways!:D

#11     Apr 7, 2008
  2. Should the public figures be more careful about what they say?

It is not about politically correct. It is about the interests of his own ethnic.

btw, I am not Chinese myself, but I don't appreciate these kind of apparent hatred toward some ethnics. Again, it is
    not about politically correct. I admit in U.S. the pendulum being politically correct reaches its extreme. It is reverse race discrimination to some extent.

#12     Apr 7, 2008
  3. "Should the public figures be more careful about what they say?"

They hardly say anything of substance as it is. The media waits with bated breath for a verbal slip up to replay analyize and spin. It was recently, I think Ashcroft misspoke "Osama" for Obama recently. Reminds me of children at the dinner table.

#13     Apr 7, 2008
  4. At least he didn't use the "Z" word. (Zipper heads). Then I would have been outraged.

#14     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Just realized my prior post sounded a little biting. Hadn't meant it that way, Intell.

I think if the world aired out its dirty laundry in an open forum, tremendous good would result. It's the hiding behind political correctness that's inhibiting genuine discourse.

-Prof.

#15     Apr 7, 2008
  6. Au contraire, people talk too much, too much time on their hands to waste on conjecture bs "he said, she said, he meant, she meant" much as we are doing now. Perhaps if we were sweating our balls off trying to earn a living, everyone wouldn't have time to be an intellectual. Me included.:D

#16     Apr 7, 2008