Abortion Survivor Calls Out Obama in New Ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 16, 2008.

1. There are plenty of children born, as you disturbingly term it, "not viable" but receive health care.

As I said I am by no means a crusader but if an abortion is botched, and the child can live with medical assistance rather than being left for dead then they should receive medical assistance.

For Obama to vote against the assistance removes any doubt it my mind about voting for him. I probably wouldn't have anyways because he refuses to answer a question directly but I'm by no means have I been sold on Mccain.

It really just makes me think Obama is one sick fuck and I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one. It will tip people on the fence.

That's not even a question of a right to choose, that's just plain evil.

#11     Sep 16, 2008
  2. "Like I said, these made up issues to address .00000001% of the population 30 years after something happen detract from real debate."

At what percentage of the population do you have to be before you actually count?

5% 10%?

#12     Sep 16, 2008
  3. You'll be pleased with Roe vs. Wade, which long ago decided that third trimester abortions should not be allowed except to preserve the life of the mother.

#13     Sep 16, 2008
  4. She was counted, there was a judicial decision about this procedure. It isn't allowed in the third trimester except to save the life of the mother. The decision is Roe vs. Wade, which people who are against abortion oppose.

Now people who are anti-abortion for all want to pretend that this is typical today. Again, mixing timeframes, just as they mix the timeframes of a first trimester clump of cells versus an actual baby.

The country will go into the toilet, and all the way down the Republicans will be debating nonsense issues like gays and pregnancy.

#14     Sep 16, 2008

5. she should be blaming her mother

not Obama

you taliban are outrageous in a sad pathetic way. I guess back room hanger abortions are what you prefer?

btw, how many of you have adopted children?

yep, figured. ZERO.

#15     Sep 16, 2008
  6. There hasn't been an unadopted American baby in decades.

#16     Sep 16, 2008
  7. Prove that statement.

#17     Sep 16, 2008
  8. #18     Sep 16, 2008

9. umm wrong.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/stats_research/afcars/trends.htm

now, if you meant WHITE baby. that's a whole another story.

Back on topic.

HOW MANY of you pro-lifers on ET have ADOPTED?

That's what I thought. ZERO

All of you neo-con BORG do NOT have a clue as to what you post .

Even the Bible is not as presumptive as you BORG to suggest life begins on ejaculation.

#19     Sep 16, 2008

10. while white americans are importing foreign babies,

other nations are adopting americans

" All are black children born in the United States and adopted as infants by parents in other countries."

Proof that institutional racism is alive and well in america.

That is why I laugh when middle class white women say they "love" palin because they "identify" with her.

let's be honest. None of them want a black president.

#20     Sep 16, 2008