Abortion is a Human Right!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Dec 26, 2007.

1. you are too young to understand "oppression" under its different forms obviously bigot... perhaps you should read yourself a few prayers now, take a hot bath, sthg like that...

#41     Jan 3, 2008
  2. I missed that very specific assertion, do you have a quote , or were you reffering to the general assertion of womens rights?

Either way,
    that would be blatantly ignoring the fundamental patriarchy of chinese/asian society, arab/muslim society, or indeed, the fact FEMALE INFANTICIDE has a long tradition in MOST societies.

I have a problem with it, sure-your assuming women have a say at all, in this sort of instance, we cease talking about terminating pregnancies, for whatever reason,
    and start talking about healthy female babies up-ended in a bucket of water, in a 100% PATRIARCHAL society.

It just occurs to me, that your assuming a heck of a lot, that all.

#42     Jan 3, 2008
  3. PLATER

PLATER

I find it rather upsetting that society sees abortion now as a last line of contraception

#43     Jan 3, 2008
  4. well, how many women who have had to resort to abortion are you very close to? those are not the kind of choices that are made by flipping a coin, those invariably are harrowing decisions to make... and not devoid of psychological and biological after-effects... its not quite like taking the pill u know...

#44     Jan 3, 2008
  5. u sure u don't want to rephrase a little here mate... is it really necessary to insult people's moms etc??

#45     Jan 3, 2008
  6. 50 thousand children die every single day in 3rd world countries because they don't have 2 cents worth of sugared water.. perhaps your energies would be better spent on something fixable rather than a moral question

#46     Jan 3, 2008
  7. so what?...

in any event, what matters is the views of free & preferably financially independent women... dependent women are too often just a mouthpiece for their bigoted husbands sadly enough...

#47     Jan 3, 2008
  8. PLATER

PLATER

I know quite a few.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Its called RESPONSIBILITY

#48     Jan 3, 2008
  9. PLATER

PLATER

Hey, cup a soup

what the fuck are you talking about???

#49     Jan 3, 2008
  10. They dont, and never did, you boneheaded coward.

Please, do enlighten us, in case anyone missed it, where your supposed religious affiliations lie.

#50     Jan 3, 2008