Abortion is a Human Right!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Dec 26, 2007.

1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

clubbing baby seals == bad
    vacuuming fetus == good

it is most definitely a brave new world, and you freaks won't have the bible to blame.

Protect the rain forests!!!! Kill Fetuses!! (or is that Feti)

I've said it before, i'll say it 1,000,000 times I despise the left.

"waterboarding"... now there is comedy

#141     Jan 14, 2008
  2. This topic is sad. Killing the innocent because of selfish needs is an attrocity. The question of when life begins is above my pay grade. If it has a soul then it's murder in my view. Only God knows that one. I say if it still looks like a shrimp then get the clothes hanger. But if it's sucking its thumb then I say call in Patton's Army to protect it.

Rennick out:cool:

#142     Jan 14, 2008
  3. Yes, there is Karmic responsibility but it is not Murder before the 3rd trimester. Before that time the soul is hovering around the placenta and it has not yet entered and integrated with the fetus. It is almost a murder because we are killing a "potentiality" but the soul just moves on (in case of an early abortion) and incarnates into a new fetus. Since we have 6 billion people on Earth, fetuses are not in short supply. This is more like interfering with a karmic birth that was supposed to happen but don't ask me more details as I do not know.

#143     Jan 15, 2008
  4. once you are responsible for the survival of another some of your rights are gone. you do NOT have CARTE BLANC over your body now. you have rights, but so does the living being that depends on you for survival. oh, but 'men' have it made? too bad, so sad. talk to God about that, we aint eQaUL get over it. if we were equal we woul;dn't be in lust and you wouldn't be preggnant would we :D

#144     Jan 15, 2008
  5. developing organisms in someone's body have no rights, sorry... only the carrier has rights. case closed

#145     Jan 15, 2008
  6. One day you'll stand before the Creator and regret those words. Repent you dumbass.

#146     Jan 15, 2008
  7. not a chance bill. its a basic & straightforward women's rights issue... it does no good to attempt to deprive a woman of her right to handle the situation as she sees fit - its her body thats involved, not yours... - by artificially bestowing rights on a developing fetus in her womb

better use your energy addressing the root causes of abortion...

#147     Jan 15, 2008