Abortion and the Republicans debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes I saw this article on the sonograms. And it is amazing that someone would spend that kind of money on it when........

I see the articles about all the children that need to be adopted.
    And I see the photographs of the children that live in abject poverty.
    And hear about crimes being committed on children.
    And allow them to be cannon fodder in a war.

And it makes me very sad that the Republicans and Democrats can spend money on war and debate about abortions. But do nothing about helping these children or stopping war. Now that pisses me off.

If you feel abortions are wrong, fine, do not have one.
    But do not lecture me about morality Mr. Politician when you let children suffer once they are born.

#32     Sep 14, 2003
  3. Pabst

Pabst

So rather than have children live in poverty or war, we should just kill them, right? Or is your argument that because we are at war with Iraq, that then the President's commitment to the pro-life movement is duplicitous? Or are you just rambling without a point, just an agenda? The sonar imagine and photographs from the womb provide proof that fetuses function with greater "living" characteristics, than non-scientific propaganda has led the legal community to believe. After all, why limit abortions to the second trimester. Why not just allow infacide. In fact the "terrible two's" could be the new arbitrary age limit. If you're not fully satisfied that you'll have a walking, talking, toilet trained toddler then you can kill it. Just think of what a tidy, sanitary world you can live in then Cathy.

#33     Sep 14, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, this is so appalling I'm afraid to respond to it because I really need to watch my tongue here. Do you have any idea how many children in this world are born into poverty and hungry families only to break out of that and grwo up to be great world leaders and very very successful people. The Forbes list is full of them. And to think that you figure we should just kill them to save themselves the hassle. What? Please tell me I didn't hear you right. Because under your definition of murder I can kill anyone I want as long as I can justify that I am saving them from hardship. Wow, OK. And what does this have to do with the President. Is he suppose to stop you from having sex? I am confused what his role is in this. And I'm also failing to see what money has to do with this except that you want to tax my trading profits so I can assist in this mass genocide, I mean population control. Unreal.

#34     Sep 14, 2003
  5. He has no role in this.

He should mind his own goddamn business and keep his retard mouth shut.

We all know how much he loves jesus and frankly, I am APALLED to hear an "elected" "leader" mention so much bullshit about his own religious beliefs, as if they have any bearing on ANYTHING related to his job.

The dirty cokehead, drunk driving sack of shit really ought to learn to keep his mouth SHUT and get ready to step aside in 2004, call UHaul to move his shit out of the white house, whatever...because he is an EMBARASSMENT to this great nation and it took him maybe a year to prove what we all knew he was going to do.

Time to let a real man step up to the plate and lead the USA out of the shitter.

[​IMG]

http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/

#35     Sep 14, 2003
  6. damir00

damir00 Guest

there are only 2 million americans currently in prison, clearly we need more reasons to lock up more people. and the sooner the better, if we don't do something quick we'll lose our position as the most-incarcerated society on the planet.

#36     Sep 14, 2003
  7. ...we can just execute 'em.

works in texas.

#37     Sep 14, 2003
  8. damir00

damir00 Guest

apparently lots of things "work" in Texas. for instance, i recently learned they encourage children to drop out of high school and persue GEDs as a way of "raising" the testing scores of the remaining students.

#38     Sep 14, 2003
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bungrider, as usual you add a post that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Way to go.

#39     Sep 14, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Damir, don't believe everything you read. That was propaganda from the left and you bought it hook line and sinker. LOL. Hats off to you.

#40     Sep 14, 2003