Abolish the Income Tax: Steve Forbes and Peter Schiff

Discussion in 'Economics' started by achilles28, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Taking the easy way out, I don't blame you. It's hard to defend crooks.

#51     Apr 16, 2010
  2. Didn't ask for your current open positions, but thanks. Good luck to you in your trading, I suspect you will need it.

Oh, I don't have a leg to stand on? Oh, OK. Thanks for not being rude.

#52     Apr 16, 2010
  3. It's hard to have a debate when one side of the argument is too ignorant on the subject to provide an intelligent argument.

In any case, I'm done wasting my time. Thanks for the morning entertainment.

#53     Apr 16, 2010

4. Relax and try to be nice. There is no reason to talk like this, a clear sign of lacking education and proper upbringing.

Do you know that only insuline demand is perfectly inelastic?

Now, you are going on ignore. Your attitude deservees no attention at all.

I have said before: Scata-fagos in greek means "a sh*t eater".

#54     Apr 16, 2010
  5. YOU said it? I picked the name.

Go ahead, put me on ignore. When asked to support your outlandish statement, you call the questioner names and run away. It's OK... everybody here knows.

#55     Apr 16, 2010
  6. Dude then educate me, I’m flexible, I’m open minded. I just can’t think how the Federal Reserve System has benefited anyone other than the member banks.

You mention liquidity as you defense, and I asked who pays for that and your reply was “ a small price to pay” what kind of answer is that?

Then you slink off with some lame excuse that everyone is just too ignorant. You can’t make you case just admit it.

#56     Apr 16, 2010
  7. A common Leftist trick.

#57     Apr 16, 2010
  8. Kass next time use the standard reply from all fed supporters. “just think how bad it would have been if we did nothing” hahahahaha famous line.

#58     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Don’t get me wrong, I CAN’T STAND THE Republicans or Democrats. They are just as crooked as the fed, they all play the finger pointing game, it’s just sick how they play with so many peoples lives.

#59     Apr 16, 2010
  10. Ugh, see this is what I mean by ignorant. Do you have any idea of the functions of a central bank? Why are you singleing out the Fed in your hatred? Most countries have central banks that operate very similarly to the Fed.

What do you think would have happened to the economy had all of the major USA banks experienced bank runs? Again, pick up a book, and read about the Great Depression. Without the Fed, it is entirely possible we would have seen a repeat.

It amazes me that the Fed was instrumental in preventing an entire economic and financial collapse in the USA, yet ignorant citizens like yourself are somehow upset with this.

#60     Apr 16, 2010