Abolish the Income Tax: Steve Forbes and Peter Schiff

Discussion in 'Economics' started by achilles28, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Finance and economics is not difficult to understand. What the fraudsters try and do is make it complicated as to hide the actual fraud. Just like Enron, just like what’s going on at the banks, just like what’s going on in the derivatives markets. It’s plain old fraud and deception, all wound up in tight ball as to not see what’s in the center..

#41     Apr 16, 2010
  2. Small price to pay when you consider the alternative.

Why didn't you address my second question? Why do you think the USA Fed is so unique?

#42     Apr 16, 2010

3. Where are your FACTS? Seems to me you're just talking out your ass.

Educate me. I don't even know of an economy with a "consumption based" tax system.. Let alone a "Marxist, consumption tax based" economy.. So, where are your examples??

#43     Apr 16, 2010
  4. Sure booms and busts in mining towns, don't try and hide the facts in some mentioned book.

State the facts or STFU! Now lets here it.

#44     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Kazzs007..

Whine and bla, bla.. grow a pair. You've outed yourself as just a "Leftist eater"... and like any other parasite and thief, of no value to anyone.

Put me on ignore, then you won't have to listen to my rants.

#45     Apr 16, 2010
  6. #46     Apr 16, 2010
  7. :D LOL sounds like you've probably lost a lot of money and/or have been missing out on the highly profitable longs. For some reason you have an axe to grind with someone, so I'll let you rant.

#47     Apr 16, 2010
  8. ??? Pick up an economics textbook sometime. Or a history book. Or any book for that matter...

Blame your problems on the Fed for all I care.

#48     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Been doing just fine, see I know how the game is played. Just closed all long positions from early April this week. I'm now flat except for a Citi position.

I know you don't have a leg to stand on when trying to defend the Fed, so I won't be to rude.

• c.jpg
      File size:
      52.9 KB
      Views:
    #49     Apr 16, 2010
  10. Leftist eater? I don't consider myself a leftist, nor someone who consumes leftists. I simply disagree with ignorant posters who are relentlessly against the big bad Fed.

As for putting you on ignore, I choose not to. I need a good laugh every once in a while.

#50     Apr 16, 2010