Abolish the Fed: The Man Responsible for Our Crisis & Thomas Jefferson's Warning

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 9, 2008.

1. oneday

oneday

I have attempted to educate the sheeple as to the TRUE motives of the Secretary Treasury, FED, and the IMF.....

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237802

Good bunch of people, but some really don't realize the WHY of their economic situations.

It's a frustrating ordeal of trying to convince folks to recognize and connect the dots of our monetary system, but it's no use. At this point i mainly focus on giving this sort of info to my family and any receptive(enlightened) people i may come across.

If we can break-out of the haze that most of us live in, then and only then can we take America back and break ourselves of crippling debt, usury, corrupt congress, etc., etc.

Most of my opinions are detailed in the thread that i provided.

Abolish the FED and reform the banking system!

#21     Jul 11, 2008
  2. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

Fractional reserve banking is inflation's cause. The FED is the virus that policitians rely on in their lack of legislative enforcement, or outright condoning of bad business, to attempt to fix what threatens our economy.

The only way we'll get out of this crisis is to create new jobs first. That can't be done if America is being exported. Next the monetary policy has to be revamped, and not by creating more bureaucracy or eliminating the SEC like neo-con nutters are want to do these days.

The FED's here to stay but we direly need to can our floating currency and go back to the gold standard. Lending institutions wouldn't have to be bailed out leaving other sectors vulnerable if people could only borrow against what they own in gold. Default on a loan, and the gold's redistributed back into the economy. The FED just printed money to bailout Bear and Stearns. The more you print, the less it's worth, and the FED prints money with wreckless abandon.

Really, and I agree with a poster above: all American economic and foreign policies present-day that are so convoluted and corrupt are only geared to create, by virtue of preceived foundational failure and no other alternative, a larger economic and military bloc with the advent of the North American Union.

Send me to jail, but how GWB hasn't caught one in the forehead by now is a mystifying enigma.

God willing, maybe it'll happen soon.

#22     Jul 11, 2008
  3. The FED doesn't have a problem. The FED is the problem.

Counter cyclical measures only make things worse. The recession is a necessary part of the business cycle...

Counter cyclical measures turn a recession into a full scale depression. That's why since 1913 economic crashes don't just happen, they're designed.

#23     Jul 11, 2008
  4. You have no idea what you are talking about. Totally clueless.

#24     Jul 11, 2008
  5. You mean you don't have a problem with investment funds "leveraging-up" to 33:1 and buying mortgage securities?

Naaaaaaaaaa . . .

#25     Jul 11, 2008
  6. We're too far gone for a non-violent revolution to work and we're no where near bad enough shape for a violent one with the support of the people.
    Jefferson, Washington and the like were men of genius, genius born of their own personal experience of the times they lived.
    The problems we face today are the same as theirs were, but the world is far more complex and to say it's more dangerous is an understatement.
    There is no painless, or bloodless way out of this mess. All we can do is wait for a true "leader of men" to show up. There are none on the horizon that I'm aware of.
    Hard times, they are a coming.

#26     Jul 11, 2008
  7. "We've become a Nation of whiners . . ."

[​IMG]

Phil Gramm, July 10th, 2008

#27     Jul 11, 2008
  8. What we have is chaos disguised as incompetence.

#28     Jul 11, 2008
  9. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

Words which are easily spoken when you’re a big fat rich cat.

#29     Jul 11, 2008
  10. oneday

oneday

Great points!!!

If more people understood that these so-called "business cycles" are intentionally designed for the benefit of the elite. There would be a Revolution by tomorrow morning!!!

#30     Jul 11, 2008