ABK massive block prints ah, huge buying WE ARe SAVED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Typical big money wall street scam. Someone got owned, and someone got rich on that move.

My guess, they wanted that print for themselves and executed after the big size was off the tape.

SEC needs to explain wtf is going on there.

#21     Mar 7, 2008
  2. That was an easy 2 points! :D

Gotta love imbalances!

#22     Mar 7, 2008

3. yeah great trade. saw my floor broker telling me was gonna print 50 cents higher at first, then told me 2 points, i could not belive it. this beats the reballancing in june by far. MOC is a great way to made money. it was free money, you knew it was going to close high, you could take as many shares as you wanted

My guess is this is the banks buying more ABK basically to paint the tape and make it look like a sucessful offering.

#23     Mar 7, 2008
  4. my floor broker just told me to short size on the close.

should I join you guys, you seem to mint money?

after the fact kind especially.

of course the banks bought it all to paint the tape, everyone knows that, even your floor sweeper, uh , broker.

they have so much money laying around they can afford to buy 100 million of stock just for fun.

get me outta here, the airs a bit thin.

#24     Mar 7, 2008
  5. zdreg

zdreg

abk last 7.98 t0 8.07

#25     Mar 7, 2008
  6. fix your clock dude

#26     Mar 7, 2008
  7. My trading ability speaks for itself (google search me), ive been on cnbc, bloomberg and trader monthly 30 under 30. I dont need to "mint money after the fact kind especially", nor did i say i did made anything on it.

but i wonder where the 9 million shares came to buy at 3:40 and after. 140 million shares where issued the night before and the banks had to eat 40% of that. the banks are on the hook if abk gets downgraded for about 50 billion dollars so 100 million sounds like a decent investment to save 50 billion. look at what s&p and MCO said about the deal, they where going to wait to see how the deal faired before deciding upon the AAA rating.
    ALso if you can tell me any other reason anyone would enter an order of 9 million shares at the close, please enlighen us. not to mention 140 million shares where issued that day and the stock did over 50 million shares during the day.

#27     Mar 7, 2008
  8. looks like a ripoff on close order now.

#28     Mar 10, 2008

9. look out for some big prints into the close and hight prints above the market today, will be huge MOC's today. Russell rebalancing

#29     Jun 27, 2008
  10. i remember this trade. I made 2points on a $7 stock. u gotta love those MOC fills sometimes.

#30     Jun 27, 2008