Abiotic oil, infinite, supply we have been lied too

Discussion in 'Economics' started by traderight07a, Sep 15, 2010.

1. piezoe

piezoe

I'm daring Jesus right now to strike me dead. If he doesn't by tomorrow, it's probably just because he wants to keep everyone guessing, or he is just to busy to bother with small fry. If I don't post tomorrow though, you'll know I'm dead. :D

#21     Sep 16, 2010
  2. olias

olias

piezoe was told by God himself that Jesus was down there turning water into oil. If you question him, or draw cariactures of Jesus or the oil, well then, you have blasphemed

This is the way the world's religions work. It is what it is because: someone said so

#22     Sep 16, 2010
  3. dtan1e

dtan1e

hello piezoe, u still alive? just concerned for u

#23     Sep 17, 2010
  4. 'abiotic oil'.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the last 4 years raising millions a month for Oil Drilling projects in the Gulf Coast. There were some "Re-entry" projects that went back in to pick up small amounts of oil left by Majors.

However, there were some wells that went "Dry" but ended up having small amounts of oil back in the well to pump. However, this is something that takes 100s of years from what I understand. Well's discovered 100 years ago may have some crude return in very small quants.

I think the Shale Play is a far more productive play than "Abiotic oil". But if they (Congress) ban Fraqing fluid....all bets are off with Shale.

I have left the Oil game and now I am in the International Trade Game...but I still have contacts to my old Geo crew, who find possible targets of drilling. They laugh at all this Sawgrass, Abiotic oil, corn fuel, etc. Petro makes up more than just gas.....its in 99% of products produced. So, let the idea that Oil will not be needed or that oil will loose its value or that some alternitive enegry source will replace crude....not in our life time. It may make up 5% of our energy source...but thats about it. When I say Crude...im including Nati....as the tend to come together.

#24     Sep 17, 2010
  5. me too

#25     Sep 17, 2010