Abhay's charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by abhay, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From the Yahoo board
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is a glimpse of what markets will do in next 7 days, a picture that you
    may have never seen before...
    This picture is not based on any technical analysis, but only on astrological
    events.
    Few notes on how to interpret this chart : Red lines pointing up show up
    forces trying to push the market higher inthat time frame
    and Blue lines
    pointing down show down forces trying to push the market down
    Thing to look for is very dense and dark colored lines of either color, that
    would mean dominance of that kind of force. The more single colored lines you
    see in anytime frame, it means a clear trend in that direction.
    In the chart attached below it looks like a very mixed market this week, with
    slight up on monday to down by the end of tuesday.
    Tuesday seems specially very volatile, with equally -ve and +ve moves on both
    sides.
    There seems to be strong upward push in 2nd half of 13th to early 14th, but
    overall a very mixed market this week.

Now to give you all a feel of how to interpret this chart, look at this chart
    for Oct 7 to Oct 11 when market touched that bottom of and zoomed up... just
    see and you will know it... See the forecast pattern between oct 7 to oct 9th
    and then see clearly only dense and dark red lines pointing up on 11th not
    muddled by down blue forces... see for yourself, and yes I had this forecast 2
    months before...
    I can show charts and forecast for any other times of history and future and
    you will be simply amazed by what happened and why !!

Abhay

My all the work is based
    solely on Astrology as I believe there is no one in the world who can give
    predictions for specific times in advance based on any method other than
    Astrology.
    Now I didn't give the Astro events details here as I didn't believe there was
    any specific event which was responsibile for the action neither it was one of
    those popularly known events, as a result it could be misleading if I just
    mentioned one of those events and mentioning everything that I considered will
    be too much of the effort for this board..

Abhay

ok! here is another one..
    Look for decent comeback between 11:40 to 12:45 and a explosive or fast rise
    between 12:15 to 12:40 and evenin this period faster move happening towards
    end.... again because of Jupiter and Pluto involvement though seperately.
    Current time is 11:01 AM ... Let's see
    Good luck.!!!

Abhay

#51     Aug 24, 2003
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

Larry Pesavento, his lastest book http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0934380708.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    is 0% in astro and 100% in statistic.

#52     Aug 24, 2003
  3. lundy

lundy

i beleive a good astrologer could predict the markets. But I don't beleive there are any good astrologers out there. :D

#53     Aug 24, 2003
  4. But every astrologer believes he is the best!!! The only thing which he cannot predict is his own future. :D

#54     Aug 24, 2003
  5. Yeah that's his name. I have a booklet of his about the opening price principle. I see he has written other publications too. One is called Planetary Harmonics of Speculative Markets, and another is called Harmonic Vibrations.

That must be where I got the idea from.

#55     Aug 24, 2003
  6. ramora

ramora

Your web site archive doesn't have many posts in August. What was your forecast for August 22, last Friday? Friday should have shown up in any forecast as single move down after the open.

How was your Friday forecast? Did you trade your system on Friday?

Looking forward to Monday and Tuesday!

Good Trading!

ramora

#56     Aug 24, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.