Abhay's charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by abhay, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isn't this spam all your posts are related to this site.

#11     Aug 22, 2003
  2. Nope

#12     Aug 22, 2003
  3. doublea

doublea

I trusted your analysis and took all the buy signals at the time specified but the market went lower and lower, I believed deep inside that the ultimate market wizard Abhay could not be wrong, so I avaraged down some more and as the market went down I averaged down even more. My account went down to 0 and now I can't average anymore.

Abhay, How could you do this to me?

#13     Aug 22, 2003
  4. The problem is , you have read the projection literally. The essense of the undulation must be inferred relative to the intricacies
    of the implicit pattern.

In light of that insight, the chart was perfect.

I'm impressed.

#14     Aug 22, 2003
  5. Time to signup for a 2-week trial.

-FastTrader

#15     Aug 22, 2003
  6. abhay

abhay

Hi Folks,

I will open a new thread over weekend for forecast for monday.

One thing to remember is I expect forecasts to be off 15% time.

Forecasts are to be used as a strategy or planning your trades.

Trades are always to be entered based on confirmation of other indicators namely :-

1. Moving average cross on 5 min

2. Stochastics indicator

3. Volume

#16     Aug 22, 2003

7. Trading days are not planned ahead, they get developed minute by minute, hour by hour... forecasting anything beyond the next move or general direction is dangerous!

#17     Aug 22, 2003
  8. Mecro

Mecro

Is anyone really listening to this? He has no clue.

What a sell off today. Was great for scalping. How bout the SDOT going down when almost everything I was watching was plummeting. I sense a conspiracy

#18     Aug 22, 2003
  9. abhay

abhay

What do you know about me to enable you make that judgement ??

I know in any world there will always be people like you who will pass comments like that. I usually feel it degrading myself to ever make any comments like yours about anyone.

If you were serious then you would try to find a little more about my work and one of the way could be by looking at all archives on the link that is in my profile.

I don't know how I landed on this forum and felt compelled to post one of the chart here and immediately attract comments from people like you.

Would you like to take up a little challenge??

I am even open to accepting challenge from anyone on this forum for a week and let us see who proves to have much higher accuracy with consistency ???

This is the confidence in my work which does not come in one day without having repeated over and over and again and again.

Abhay

#19     Aug 22, 2003
  10. abhay,

Clearly you are new to ET. One thing most ET members have in common is skepticism. In this line of work, with so many crooks and guru wannabes are you really surprised?

I don't know exactly what did you expect... Receive market guru status on posting a projection on this board? Especially one that turned out wrong. To receive respect as a trader you must prove yourself (and even that might not be enough).

Many people here do not believe in projections as you probably well know, it's all about probabilities. So post your charts on your own thread (you can start it in Journals) and everyone can see how you do in the long run.

TM Trader

#20     Aug 23, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.