Abhay's charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by abhay, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhay

abhay

Hi,

Look at the forecast chart that I prepared for today 1 week in advance and to me it was already known with great probability that market will go down on some pretext in that time frame.

So often these things become excuses ...

Abhay

2. How about you post tomorrow's chart today? It's great that you knew about this 1 week in advance, but I'm easily impressed, and posting tomorrow's chart right now will score you major brownie points.

-FastTrader

3. Pabst

Pabst

I agree. What an outdated concept that buy and sell orders actually move the market. We could have that tree in the forest debate: If no one traded, would the market not flucuate.
    :D

4. abhay

abhay

Hi Fast trader,

Just to satisfy your request I am posting the chart for tomorrow:

Yes some curves amplitude may vary but compare the chart at the end of day. Don't be too picky about times being off by 15 mins.

Abhay

5. Thanks :)

-FastTrader

6. Nah, I just know that its a signal that Cohen and his boys use for 60-70% of their trades.

7. abhay

abhay

Hi Fasttrader,

You requested me to post my forecast for 22nd and I did. Are you watching ?? Does it look fluke ??

See the precise UP move on open and then a quick big drop that was projected... I hope you made some gains...

Abhay

8. right, could you please tell us what the signal is? i'm not doubting you, but am always interested in seeing how other successful traders make money. would you please share the signal. i'm sure it's nothing earth shattering, but maybe you could PM me if don't wish to share it publicly.

9. abhay

abhay

everytick,

It sure appears you have been burned today. Oh well only if you had taken the forecast little more seriously but it is your luck....

You are telling me I have no idea *lol*, I hope you are not trading on OTC or penny stocks... My friend just open the DOW or S&P chart and have a look, that chart has a deadly accuracy so far and this was posted here yesterday and onmy site it was posted 1 week in advance.

Now being little more intelligent than you, I looked up all your posts and guess you might be trading Foreign currency which is why you have no idea what is going on here...

Good Luck,

Abhay

10. Filtered Waves

#10     Aug 22, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.