ABC’s Dan Abrams Predicts Acquittal In Zimmerman Trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2013.

1. maxpi

maxpi

...but I saw the pictures of him, he looks like a little kid... oh wait, that was when he was in the seventh grade.. he was actually a head taller than Zimmerman and talked like a gangsta'. I'm guessing he would have beat Zimmerman to a pulp and tweeted about it.

#51     Jul 8, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Force can't be used in defense, until an attacker first uses force against the victim. Otherwise, people could blast anyone they wanted in broad daylight, justified out of a nebulous "fear" of harm. If Trayvon attacked first, he was stupid. It's that simple. Ya, its a tragedy. But tragedys happen everyday in this country.

#52     Jul 8, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not much of a judge is she.

#53     Jul 8, 2013
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Pretty much what Florida wants it seems. Pretty soon they'll need metal detectors and security guards at every school, shopping mall, cinema, maybe even public parks.

Not sure how far along this path they are so far. But it sounds like if you attend school and aren't somehow "registered" as a familiar face in your townhouse you risk your life walking home.

I wonder if Martin was carrying a fire arm and shot Zimmerman dead after seeing Zimmerman raise his gun, how this case would have played out. Would the "self defence" be recognized.

#54     Jul 8, 2013
  5. If he continued walking home instead of attacking the cracker, he wouldn't have been shot.

By your logic, if someone looks at you for too long or follows you from a distance, it gives that person the right to violently attack the observer?

#55     Jul 8, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Some of the crap you post is downright hilarious.

#56     Jul 8, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Serious question, are you on drugs?

#57     Jul 8, 2013
  8. The guy gets it wrong on just about every topic. The shit he posts about the markets and the economy is every bit as hilarious.

#58     Jul 8, 2013
  9. That's the point man, you don't know who attacked first and yes in some cases in Texas fear is enough to attack first or it appears that way from some of the local cases I've read about, don't know about Florida. Besides all this talk about what isn't know is just stupid, both sides are using make believe to argue their case on here. FACT: we don't know who initiated the actual physical conflict. We do know Zimmerman initiated every thing up until the physical conflict, is that enough for the Zimmy baby to get convicted, I'm guessing not.

Not unless he's black. :p :p :p

#59     Jul 8, 2013
  10. If this were a black killing a white, nobody would have heard a peep about it.

Black man kills white guy. In other news, the sun rises in the east.

#60     Jul 8, 2013