ABC’s Dan Abrams Predicts Acquittal In Zimmerman Trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2013.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Say it again very loudly - so those with a warped sense of reality understand. - ZIMMERMAN NEVER HIT TRAYVON - NOT ONCE. TRAYVON WAS PUNCHING ZIMMERMAN REPEATEDLY.

#41     Jul 7, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

How do you know?

#42     Jul 7, 2013
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This is what all the evidence laid out in court clearly and obviously demonstrates to anyone with a rational mind.

Are you trying to say that Zimmerman's knuckles are bruised or that Trayvon had injuries of any type consistent with being punched? Let's hope you don't attempt to invent some type of fiction to support this type of absurd assertion.

#43     Jul 7, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Is that what you call the jar you stash your quarters in for your retirement?

look at you high roller i think i even see a fin in there.

[​IMG]

#44     Jul 7, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Little brokenarrow. Now it's all anonymous, no harm no foul. Where did all your delusional boasting go about putting down us conservatives?

You change your tune as often as a piano player in a two bit bar.

You should just keep your boasting to your self because it only plays well in your own pea brain, simpleton.

#45     Jul 7, 2013
  6. Well stated.

The prosecution's case is a despicable appeal to emotion, and the judge has largely gone along with it.

#46     Jul 7, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Trayvon broke Zimmermans nose and left a big gash on the back of his head. Indicative of Zimmerman having his head bashed on the ground.

My wife or daughter couldn't do that.

Now, if Zimmerman initiated violence against Trayvon, then he's at fault, guilty of at least manslaughter. Arguably, murder. But because there is only one living witness, and we have a justice system that presumes innocence, lest beyond a reasonable doubt, it's a done deal.

I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent. He very well may have started the fight. But no witness can corroborate that. So he walks.

Thats it.

Now consider circumstantial evidence. Trayvons a scrapper, hot head, with pictures holding guns and talking about selling weed, with prior fights. Hmm. Just a guess, but its likely Trayvon got spooked (his mistake), jumped on Zimmerman, gave him a good beatdown, and that was the last mistake he ever made. A tragedy, but he fucked up.

The question is why can't black people accept that? Young people, in general, rush to violence, which, especially in an armed society like the US, is a big roll of the dice.

#47     Jul 7, 2013
    #48     Jul 7, 2013
  9. Good post until you got to the imaginary part. You could just as reasonably made up a story where Martin was afraid for his life and tried to protect himself. And Zimmermans background is as bad as Martins not that it matters.

#49     Jul 7, 2013
    #50     Jul 7, 2013