ABC’s Dan Abrams Predicts Acquittal In Zimmerman Trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's the democrat's welfare for votes program.

#31     Jul 7, 2013

2. LOL you're a clown piss, you couldn't smash a grape.

#32     Jul 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No he cannot, but you seem to think that automatically makes Zimmerman guilty. It does not.

#33     Jul 7, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We're all in the same forum moron. No one is following you around.
    Not the same way you do.

#34     Jul 7, 2013

5. Oh yuk yuk yuk you did a funny. It's going to be fun taking your money, but you still got time to do some reading and give that ol noggin a work out.

#35     Jul 7, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess this is your theme for the day.

#36     Jul 7, 2013
  7. Nope, sorry buddy but you haven't been paying attention. I don't blame you because i hate these national court case 'drama's' but i have been paying attention to this trial because our president decided to politicize it and his corrupt, racist AG is going all out to railroad this guy. You clearly don't know, or are choosing to ignore, the facts as presented yet you are commenting on what happened with some degree of certainty.

There is evidence that treyvon confronted zimmerman, and it is recorded. Zmmerman got off the phone with the dispatcher after having said that he didn't want to give out his address because he had lost sight of martin (and it was near pitch black outside), and he was essentially whispering. Approx 20 seconds after that phone call ended, martins friend heard him say, over the phone, "why u following me?", and that was the FIRST thing she heard said between the two. Why is that important, because if martin was running (or even walking) away, he could have just went home, as the house he was staying at was 60-70 YARDS away from where he was killed. If he took off running and zimmerman lost him, which he did according to the recorded phone call with the dispatcher AND rachel jeantel, then how is it they got in a fight.. unless martin waited for or confronted him?

Here is what we know is indisputable, martin was beating zimmermans ass and was on top of him when he got shot. fact. Some neighbors, the HMA, police etc were aware of the neighborhood watch and what zimmerman was doing, and what he was allowed to do. he did nothing wrong in calling the police and was, for a fact, already out of his car when the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" (follow martin). Also, unless zimmerman has stated it somewhere else, then there is no evidence that he continued to pursue martin after the dispatcher told him not to. You say zimmerman initiated contact, but again there is ZERO evidence that he did so, or that he landed any strikes at all. The weight of evidence suggests that not only is he not guilty of murder, but totally innocent.

Basically, everything you've said is false, and that would be understandable before the trial (but still irresponsible).. now it just isn't. And when you ask:

Shouldn't you instead be asking: "If zimmerman is convicted, is it now officially illegal for anyone who even appears white to defend themselves against a minority, in the United States of America."

#37     Jul 7, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

If you keep falling off of roofs we won't have to smash you physically. But, I was talking in a philosophical/political sense. Your blood and guts get smeared all over the P&R basement walls every time you show up. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Just look at, buckwheat, Mr. Bill and others. They left with so much blood and guts splattered around that they never came back.

You, on the other hand, are usually available for a good tongue lashing and blood letting.

If you would switch over to your logical brain, instead of your girly-man emotional brain, none of that would be necessary. :D

#38     Jul 7, 2013
  9. What a poor delusional clown you are piss. Ain't no one getting smashed down here, it's all words by make believe names. The only one who will actually be harmed will be me or Lucrum when we take the iq test and then the harm will only be financial and maybe his pride if he loses. If I lose I will truely be shocked but will admit to all I was wrong and get back to work to build up my crazy money funds.

#39     Jul 7, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

IQ test, WTF are you talking about?

#40     Jul 7, 2013