ABC’s Dan Abrams Predicts Acquittal In Zimmerman Trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2013.

1. maxpi

maxpi

soo... liberals don't really know much about what happened [but they are all going batshit about it]? Is that what you are saying?

Essentially the Democratic party would be as dead as that guy's dog that got shot recently if they didn't have the Black vote.. they first bought the Black Vote in the 1930's when FDR initiated social security. Blacks vote Democrat about 95%. There are a couple of ways that Democrats can pay for those votes. One is to hand out money, another is to deliver legal superiority. Democrats use the profiling argument and play the race card constantly because it makes Blacks feel superior. It makes whites feel guilty and that gets the Democrats more votes.

I don't like the unlevel playing field that is generated so I moved where there are few blacks. I am in contact with about three Black people currently on a regular basis and one has told me about all the times he punched people out over racial shit! It was almost the first thing he said to me! I should counter him with stories about how hard it was to get slaves to work or something?

#21     Jul 7, 2013
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Caucasians don't go batshit and start killing somebody because that somebody wants to know what they are doing...

#22     Jul 7, 2013
  3. jem

jem

I will rest assured anytime a prosecutor fails to show proof beyond a reasonable doubt and a jury acquits.

I thought OJ was guilty but I thought there was enough doubt there to acquit. If I remember correctly the cops were lying about stuff in the court room.

If abrams is right we should all be concerned the prosecution even brought this case to trial. (what if the jury gets it wrong?)

#23     Jul 7, 2013
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You are making up facts again. One of the first witnesses the prosecution called to the stand was the 911 dispatcher. The dispatcher made it very clear that they never told Zimmerman not to pursue Trayvon.

The dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that". The same words I was told before I pulled my neighbors from their burning house BTW. Good thing I didn't heed the advice (advice from a 911 dispatcher is not a legal order in any manner).

#24     Jul 7, 2013
  5. Hey dickwad how you been. You prove me wrong or shut the fuck up on second thought just shut the fuck up. Have a happy day turd :) .

#25     Jul 7, 2013
  6. jaygould

jaygould

So if I were to follow your wife or daughter and the next thing you know, she ends up dead and I have injuries, you would have no problem with this ?

#26     Jul 7, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Hey shit breath, I've been good.

All you do is make statements based on what ever you pull out of your ass that day. We don't give a shit what you pull out of your ass so I think most would prefer you just STFU.

Take care now that you don't fall off another roof, bud. :p

#27     Jul 7, 2013
  8. jaygould

jaygould

This scenario of what happened is completely contingent on the testimony of Zimmerman. Martin cannot tell his story.
    All we know is who initiated contact and who continued to pursue against the advice of the police.

#28     Jul 7, 2013
  9. You and your buddies lukewarm and that other douche bag max e follow me around so much I'm getting the impression you really do care or you like the abuse I give you guys which is a little creepy...
    Be sure and obey that court order and stay away from the school children :) .

#29     Jul 7, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Actually, you are one of three or four people who post here that we really enjoy smashing against the wall. The blood doesn't bother us too much. We all don't have a pedophile background like yourself so just watch out for #1.

#30     Jul 7, 2013