ABC’s Dan Abrams Predicts Acquittal In Zimmerman Trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2013.

1. I'd be greatly interested if someone shot your thug ass. But your fate will come to down to being chewed up by those dogs that hate you and I'll be interested to hear that story too :) .

#11     Jul 7, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're wrong, it is not was not and won't be legal to pick a fight kill them then claim you feared for your life.

#12     Jul 7, 2013
  3. jaygould

jaygould

You are correct. But only because the only evidence that Trayvon initiated the violence is the testimony of Zimmerman.
    All we do know that is indisputable is that Zimmerman initiated contact and continued to pursue Trayvon even after being told not to by the the dispatch.

#13     Jul 7, 2013
  4. jaygould

jaygould

How so ? The scenario I described is completely plausible in this case. What am I missing ? All we know is that one party initiated contact with the other (who also had a legal right to be there, and a right to self defense) and continued pursuit after being directed not to.
    After that, we don't know what happened.
    One party's story (the initiating one) vs a corpse.

#14     Jul 7, 2013
  5. It won't be legal but the system can be played and sometimes people get away with crimes.

#15     Jul 7, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It was not is not and even if acquitted will not be legal to kill without just cause. You're assuming lack of sufficient evidence to determine what happened in this case as the same as laws being changed.
    That IS wrong.

#16     Jul 7, 2013
  7. You can rest assured in the south if a black man shoots a white unarmed teen walking alone at night after being told by the police not to follow the white boy, that the black man will be convicted of murder. So there is some justice.

#17     Jul 7, 2013
  8. jaygould

jaygould

I agree. It's amazing to me how blacks passively accept second class citizenship in this country.
    After all that has been done to them, they still don't get that they will never be accepted as full citizens with the rights of a white man.
    Maybe if they would stand up for themselves more even at risk of death, like any other mistreated group, they would get more respect.

#18     Jul 7, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

You're wrong.

1) Zimmerman didn't stalk Trayvon. He followed him. That's perfectly legal.

2) You have no proof Zimmerman picked a fight with Trayvon.

3) Trayvon beat the hell out of Zimmerman (evidence to prove).

You can't distinguish fact, from your own bias. Which is essentially, the prosecutions entire argument.

#19     Jul 7, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

There are many examples of whites being shot by blacks. Just show me one that proves your point. Or are you just mouthing off as usual without any facts?

#20     Jul 7, 2013