ABC Turns Programming Over To Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 16, 2009.

1. "ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE
    Tue Jun 16 2009 08:45:10 ET

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!

Highlights on the agenda:

ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from the Blue Room of the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- originating from the East Room, exclude opposing voices on the debate."

When do they start handing out uniforms for us all to wear?

2. And where were you when FOX NEWS was reporting from inside GWB's ass?

3. pspr

pspr

I guess one of our ultra-liberal moderatators don't consider news obout ABC to be relevant.

4. Though it didn't happen with Fox News quite like you imply, it would have been wrong then, as it is very wrong now, but obviously not for you. You are probably excited about a state run media, edited and censored to protect people like yourself, after all isn't the the job of the government?

5. Whatever it may be, as long as it disappoints you, it's probably a step in the right direction.

6. these are the same idiots who are pushing for the fairness doctrine ....

they are also the same idiots who defend such practices and wail about Fox news in the same breath ...

the stupidity is hurting my head

7. Frankly I'm surprised by this headline. I assumed obama already handled programming for not just ABC, but all the networks and CNN. MSNBC is obviously run by North Korea.