ABC News 20/20

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Since "spamming et" is a *huge* part of my business, I figured I'd get the word out here first: Be sure to watch ABC News 20/20 on the 19th.

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hey Zones, remember, I NEED to keep spamming ET..or I'll go broke: http://timothysykes.com/blog/2009/06/14/how-my-blog-made-150000-in-may-2009...seriously/

be sure to watch 20/20 friday night.

“Brandon is the go to guy for internet marketing and someone I have used as a secret weapon for some time. I've had 100k days selling my services when in the past it would take months if not all year to do that.”
    Mike Swanson,

“Brandon is the main reason my sales have jumped 3x in month. He is worth $50,000+/month and if he charges you less, you're getting a deal!”
    Tim Sykes,

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here are a few other things too.

The-Cb-code : Currently the number one selling product on clickbank, and a top seller in the Internet Marketing world. It brought in over $1million during it's first week on the market, and continues to bring in about $250,000 per month.

The Ebay Code: $325,000 in sales in 2 1/2 months.

The Adwords Code: $786,000 in sales in 4 days.

Wall Street Window: $156,000 in sales in 31 hours.

The Adwords Manifesto : over $500,000 i sales in 4 months.

I also just did a major launch for one of the largest PUA sites that brought in $425,000 in 19 hours.

----
    What does this have to do with trading? Nothing and everything.

Most of you will recall the situation I found myself in only in February. I was in the hospital and nearly died. I had close to seven figures in medical debt.

Since then I've made more money by helping other people then I've made in any year in my life except 2003.

The real point to all this is simply this: Your life is only as bad as you decide that it is. There is opportunity all around you no matter what.

I have a meeting tomorrow with the President and the CMO of Wendy's/Arby's next week to put together an online marketing strategy for them. Who would have thought I could do this? Probably only me!

Dream big guys, and don't ever listen to the people telling you it can't be done (be it in business, trading, love...whatever you are after) , coz it can all be done.

B

4. windspire?

5. Eight

Eight

Am I mixed up or doesn't Brandon quit ET every so often?

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

part of a master marketing campain of course.

7. mxjones

mxjones

Brandon, with due respect any one who goes to such efforts to talk themselves up is usually full of crap. Or heading for a brick wall.

I think I remember you were a pro trader, you managed money, you were a teacher/mentor, you were going to work for Microsoft, now you are burning up the Internet marketing world.

I may be way off base, but you exhibit all of the characteristics of a habitual liar.

If I am wrong, then congratulations on doing so well. But seriously, haven't you said you were leaving ET several times before? Why come back just to talk yourself up? Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and stay true to your word.

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I was never going to go work for Microsoft, I was going to go work for a guy who had been one of the orginal employees at Microsoft who now owns and infoproduct company. Then I ended up on the hospital with MRSA and Strep again.

In any case you can also get ahold of the people I mentioned here and ask them for yourself what they think of me and make sure I'm not misusing their testimonials if you wish.

9. mxjones

mxjones

It appears you missed the point.

10. I'm meeting with Obama tomorrow to discuss the privatization of Social Security via the purchase of deep OTM puts. Nick Taleb will play bad-cop. Wish me luck.

I am going to DVR 20/20 tomorrow... please tell me I'm not going to see any open wounds on the show.

#10     Jun 18, 2009