ABC felt the need to clear up the Obama pervert photo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jul 10, 2009.

1. First off, being personable has nothing to do with being an effective leader. But I'm not surprised that you would be able to make such a distinction.

Bush may have been personable, but except for "Operation Iraqi Freedom" he chose not to lead . . . he simply chose to sit back and preside while all of the special interest groups RAPED this country 26 ways to Sunday.

There's a big difference there, between leading and presiding - - - which also appears to be lost on you.

#21     Jul 11, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The subject is how does a public offical handle a social custom such as slapping a woman's ass. Bush did it in a light hearted way. Obama looking at ass needed ABC news to sell the public on some bogus story. Of couse he took a look at her ass, anyone of us would have done the same.

#22     Jul 11, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

When I was single I went for years with no TV.. then I got one, after a couple of weeks I sold it... I've gone most of my life without the liberal rags too, they are going bust finally, they always sucked, bleeding heart bullshit stories about losers that need MORE of taxpayers money... a bullshit loser is a bullshit loser, why fund them?

Currently wifey and I and roommates and all don't have any tv service... Like what, where going to turn the thing on and get educated? We have a library in town here...

#23     Jul 11, 2009