ABC felt the need to clear up the Obama pervert photo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jul 10, 2009.

1. What a bunch of fucking one sided, liberal, protect the liberal president at all cost, moron, scumbags.

It was a stupid joke and I don't think anybody took the photo serious. But ABC felt the NEED to clear the president of any ass watching. God I can't stand the press. Seriously, its getting OUT OF CONTROL!

Oh, and they felt the need to deflect all the blame on the french prez!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_deB-qSQAg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_deB-qSQAg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. I don't blame him. He was checking the high yellow out.:D

Especially when you go home to an amazon.

3. Who really cares if he was or wasn't, the point is, the press HAS TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PROTECT HIM OF ANY WRONG DOING.

Aside from fox, you can't turn on the tv without some jackass reporter sucking obama nuts.

4. I thought it was pretty damn funny. That is the first time that joke of a president made me laugh. I am sure it will be
    the last.

Do you expect the press to do anything else but cover for the
    messiah?

5. It's easy dude.
    All you have to do is TURN OFF your TV set.
    In fact, see how many days you can go without watching it . . . You might enjoy the difference it makes.

:)

6. fhl

fhl

And when he <i>bowed to the king</i>, he was really just looking at his shoe!

:D :p :D

7. Don't blame him, that woman has one hell of an ass .

8. Who you gonna believe, ABC News or your lyin' eyes?

Really, I didn't think even MSNBC could be this servile. They actually felt the need to run an article "exonerating" him. Even Sarkozy is smirking at Obama's wandering eye.

9. Listen partner, you are the only one bringing up race here.
    People make fun of other folk all the time. You need to thicken
    your thin skin.

Some of the obamanites have been doing plenty of that lately.

10. TGregg

TGregg

It's clearly no big deal, AFAIC. But heaven help him if he'd been a republican. Could you imagine the outrage if that were Bush? It would be a 24x7 media event that would have pushed Jackson right off the radar. Reporters would have been ambushing senators and leading members of the president's party to ask "Are you outraged? Do you think this is a proper thing for a president to do? Does the president abuse women? Should he resign immediately?"

But since he is a democrat, it's obviously a mistake or something.

By now I think even many libtards are coming to realize how biased the MSM is.

How uncomfortable is the media with The One if they have to defend even the most trivial of issues? What's next? He stutters and the media spend a couple hours showing us photos saying he's tired and under a lot of stress to "explain" it?

In a way, the media might be telling us they expect major screw ups and are ready, eager and willing to spin it as much as possible.

#10     Jul 10, 2009