ABC Bird Flu Movie, MUST SEE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, May 9, 2006.

1. H5N1 is so far down the mutation food chain that only Market Master Rennick is freaked by it.

It could, of course flip...but right now it's a media creation.

The Asian SARS scare killed 178 people in all of its glory. Normal run-of-the-mill influenza kills 1 million world wide annually.

(stocking up on frozen chickens and cans of tuna….and of course .308 rounds and 40 mike mikes)

BOO!

#11     May 10, 2006
  2. .

May 10, 2006

SouthAmerica: I did watch the movie and I thought it was very boring and the movie ends suddenly – I thought the movie was a two-part movie, and then they have a final shot and "that’s all folks."

The movie looked more like a long commercial made by the US government or by the drugs company to promote the coming bird flu pandemic.

They probably called a Hollywood studio and asked them if they had somewhere some old script that had been rejected for a movie about some kind of virus – then they asked them to update the script very quickly just to fit the new bird flu bandwagon. The result was a real bad movie.

There were so many commercials during the movie that I almost changed the channel to watch something else. But I timed them during the movie – they had 7 minutes of movie and 5 minutes of commercials. That’s is why I don’t watch anything anymore on the regular channels.

I would not recommend to anyone to see that movie - if you had the chance to watch the movie about Ebola, or the other one about some virus with Dustin Hoffman – these other movies were much better than this one.

It turned out this Bird Flu movie - was a big TURKEY.

#12     May 10, 2006
  3. I feel better now that Dr,Skidvodka has used his expertise of being an internet tough guy stooge to scoff at what real doctors who are experts are predicting. It's not a matter of if but when this virus mutates human to human. The premise of my thread that this will impact the markets. That movie made some good points, one being that people will change their habits if they think they'll become infected if they venture out of the house. Since Dr. SKidsvodka never gets out in public he has nothing to worry about..

...Rennick out

ps. if this was a wrestling match, Dr.Skids just recieved a PILEDRIVER. :D

#13     May 10, 2006
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

Man, you gotta get a dvr. I haven't watched a commercial, unless I wanted to (you know, like the Victoria Secret ads) in years, even in a sports event.

H

#14     May 10, 2006
  5. Wee little willie...my my just look at how sensative we are. LOL

I'm telling ya wee willie for an Aft Gunner you sure do appear to be a little ...um...er ...delicate.

ROTFLMAO!

I think tonight I'll query my contacts at NAVCOMPAC and get them pull the rosters and duty stations of the Noble for 1950

TuTaLoo wee willie.
    Willie OUT!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#15     May 10, 2006