Abby Joseph Cohen. Thought Goldman Locked Her Up.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, May 23, 2008.

1. r-in

r-in

Integrity??? Franken???? ROFLMAO!!!!! You have got to be kidding. Geez, I hope so.

#11     May 23, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Apparently you haven't heard "how to make a Jewish woman scream TWICE"...

PM me for the punch line... it's too much for a family forum like ET... :D

#12     May 23, 2008
  3. just say it!

#13     May 23, 2008
  4. Dead serious. Just because you may not like what he has to say does not mean it is untrue. You should read Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them and The Truth (With Jokes). It presents unvarnished truth with liberal commentary. For Republicans to accuse Democrats of distortion is the height of irony, not to mention hypocrisy. Franken's documented and readily verifiable compilation of the Republicans' War on Truth staggers the imagination.

#14     May 23, 2008
  5. r-in

r-in

I guess the problem would be that I see the B.S. is equal from both sides. I find blind allegiance to one side and their lies to be pathetic(Not saying that you do). Franken's no different than the other side. They all come up with "verifiable" truths. The world is knee(neck) deep in these "verifiable" truths. I haven't read his book, but maybe I will pick it up. I have to say from past experiences listening and reading his stuff, I didn't really find him to be real good at digging out the truth, but maybe for a book he did. In the past I found him to be very much a party line automaton, which I can't stand.

#15     May 23, 2008
  6. Another worthless thread in the ET TRADING FORUM.

Shocker.

#16     May 23, 2008
  7. I understand your reservations, but he had a research team comprising over a dozen top Harvard students and graduates doing a lot of the research, one of whom even worked with a Republican, Massachusetts Governor Jane Swift, as her general counsel of legislative afffairs. I've only read those two of his books that I mentioned, and I have to tell you I was stunned by the content. Not so much his opinions and casual jokes, even though I share many of his views. But the books were quite an eye-opener. Please do have a look at them, take them with a grain of salt and feel free to dismiss his own views. Just consider the readily verifiable facts and the sequence and density in which they occur. No matter how jaded you may think you are, I am fairly certain you will shake your head from time to time. And if you do read either or both of them, please let me know what you think.

#17     May 23, 2008
  8. LT701

LT701

anyone who didnt understand what the name 'Cohen from Goldman' meant should have learned after nov 2000

she led people to her kosher slaughterhouse back then

#18     May 23, 2008
  9. Looks like a natural born oil trader to me...

#19     May 23, 2008