Abby J Cohen thinks overall market is undervalued

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Feb 17, 2010.

1. You are right, in some cases. But does that make her any less of a two faced Bullshitter? No it doesn't. Talking her book nothing more or less.

With all of the unfair advantages that GS has, they are f*cking pathetic if they can't make money every day. Of course they trade off of inside info their buddies work in government.

#11     Feb 17, 2010
  2. I am buying 1300 DEC calls based on Abby's "analysis". If I blow up, I will sue her - not GS. :D

#12     Feb 17, 2010
  3. CIt's not about Goldman , everything is currency related. Almighty dollar is the reason why The whole world is so fucked up.

#13     Feb 17, 2010

4. Agreed about GS, but this board is always filled with 'traders' who love to point fingers and chastize everone and so on. 1. who gives a shit what she says, you're a trader. you're supposed to be moving with the market, up down left right. If she says its going higher is this going to somehow change your strategy? are you going to buy SPY puts because you think shes a fraud? are you running risk to your portfolio? doubtful. I doubt that anyone here has a macro approach (or any approach) that would make any of these details significant enough to change anything. This board is nothing but a bunch of whiney wanks that want to talk about cnbc, nonsense going through the news or how everyone except them is wrong. Where is the knowledge? How about instead of complaining all the time because you're either a terrible trader or just not one at all, you have some insight into the markets. You think Abbey is a fraud? who gives a shit. Are you holding 10,000 DIA option contracts? Does it make a difference to you? or do you just want to talk about how someone who's position you wish you were in is wrong and works for the devil of corporations. I doubt any of that will effect your 100 shares of siri anyway.

Can someone list another forum with traders who TRADE instead of bitch? Its like a sewing circle here these days.
    Only thing worthwhile anymore seems like the daily hottie thread.

You want to make changes to GS? Petition congress to change the banking laws for GS. Being pissed about it on ET isn't going to change it or make you any more money.

#14     Feb 17, 2010

5. Her advice is worthless and has been for 15 years. I'll just leave it at that.

#15     Feb 17, 2010
  6. I'm waiting for the day Abby recommends buying cosmetic stocks...

#16     Feb 17, 2010
  7. If you haven't noticed ET is mostly a place to debate and shoot the breeze. Occasionally I get a little lesson in in econ, which is helpful. Once in awhile, this post will get removed for speaking the truth, Baron pays ppl to post to get ppl looking so advertisers are happy. I just pass the time of day here will waiting for trades, nothing more or less. No one wants to admit it but ppl like to look at car accidents and freak shows. That includes you otherwise you wouldn't be posting now would you. ET is a way to pass the time and seldom find a nugget in a cesspool.

#17     Feb 17, 2010
  8. GG1972

GG1972

she was right about the tech bubble

Only 4 years too early lol. Maybe she is right now so buy in 4 years
    even a stopped clock is right twice
    in stocks you got to be right about two things price and timing - one without the other is useless

#18     Feb 17, 2010
  9. the1

the1

If they haven't fired her by now they never will. I've never seen someone call tops so consistently as her by issuing such bullish bull shit. I swear, the folks at GS must be in the back office laughing their asses off when they put her in front of a camera. Oh wait! Never mind, they are loading up the shorts.

I've never seen this woman be bearish on the market. She's gotta be one of the worst, if not thee worst.

#19     Feb 17, 2010
  10. I remember back in 2001 Abby predicted the S and P would be at some insane level higher.After the tech crash she went back on CNBC and when they asked her about her call being off.She responded by saying "The public is irrational" "They should have never sold"
    Yup the mark of a champion cant even admit she was wrong,she believes she was right and blames the public for being irrational.
    She only wiped out 50-90% of the public's portfolio.

Keep making them predictions Abby,even a broken clock is right twice a day,eventually your prediction will be right.

#20     Feb 17, 2010