abandoning iraq = insane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 28, 2003.

1. These Muzzies are bloodthirsty savages. I don't see the barrage of attacks on US troops abating-ever. Is the best possible solution to just leave them in the shit for years, as the US death toll climbs past 1,000....2,000...3,000? Maybe the alternatives are even worse?

#11     Oct 29, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I could not begin to think of what to do with the mess in Iraq....but to quit now would be a dreadful mistake IMHO......:(

#12     Oct 29, 2003
  3. anyone against the war in iraq, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE TORTURE SADDAM'S REGIME DID?!!?

i just saw a video of saddam's black-hooded bastards chopping off fingers, cutting off tongues, pushing people off tall buildings, and doing PARTIAL beheadings.

i'm talking about all the people who post all kinds of anti-american/anti-bush BULLSHIT all over ET. if you were about to get your tongue cut off, you'd wish a country like america would come help you--QUIT THE BULLSHIT.

#13     Oct 29, 2003
  4. what about the "cut the loss short and move on" mentality? just playing devil's advocate here. and GG, i wanna see that video as do many ET perverts.:eek:

#14     Oct 29, 2003
  5. fox news shows an edited version.

maybe try ogrish.com.

#15     Oct 29, 2003
  6. Good to show some video when the State is being criticized.

I remember reading a book where the State would show images of being at war yet when people got out, they didn't see a war. What the hell was the name of that book?

#16     Oct 30, 2003
  7. Not!

#17     Oct 30, 2003
  8. i can tell you are a total pinhead. you argued with me about faith and failed, you argue religion and fail, now you're pulling this crap.

saddam's regime has been removed from power; THAT MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED. is there still work to be done? yes.

you and people of your type are PATHETIC.

if you were an iraqi bashing the iraqi government like you bash america's, you just might get your tongue cut off. you'd beg for america to help you, bitch!!!

#18     Oct 30, 2003
  9. That the light that is shed in the direction of a dark corner of a closed and narrow mind ever running on a treadmill path is reflected back with bitterness is not a failure as it was never my intent or belief that the darkness would not fully absorb any of the light of common sense.

Just keep talking, it does a wonderful job to emphasize the points I make without needing to yell them with the caps lock on.

#19     Oct 30, 2003
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

I would agree with Gekko if in fact that was our mission; but it was not. Gordon our mission ( and i know what you are saying believe me I do ) was to get rid of terrorism, not free the Iraqi people. Why not free the Cuban people?? There has been human rights violation there far longer than in most places...... But believe you me, I am glad that we may be giving the Iraqis a fighting chance at democracy; but again it was not our mission..

#20     Oct 30, 2003