Abandon all hope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if that "tough guy" omegapussy has left ET permanently or just until he thinks everyone has forgotten about his PM to me.

#21     Jun 16, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

No one believes there was a PM.

Do you use Outlook's calendar to remind yourself to post on this topic? How many recurrences did you set?

#22     Jun 16, 2011
  3. optionable

optionable Guest

No man, there is still hope...

If there is one candidate that runs on the platform of ending corporate subsidizing, ending the wars and this bs called free-trade/globalization...he will win hands down. I hope there will be someone who comes along before it is too late.

#23     Jun 16, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Then why did you start a thread in Feedback about a PM you don't believe was ever sent? Why did omegapussy disappear? In any case I forwarded the PM to you. Believe it now?

No, fortunately even at my advanced age of 50 yo I still have a decent memory.

You obviously consider Omegapussy one of your buds. And now you're defensive of him despite his "threat" and subsequent chicken shit cowardice?

#24     Jun 17, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter,

If you really believe that then why hasn't Omegapussy posted since the incident? I don't get what the conspiracy is here.

#25     Jun 17, 2011