Abandon all hope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

omegapoint wrote on 06-09-11 11:31 AM:
    I live at ********************** ohio. Come on out and prove how tough you think you are. No I'm not paying your plane fare.

Mega pointy head, wherefore art thou?

#11     Jun 10, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Between period boy, dr.vodka, and now omegapoint, you have managed to send 3 liberals off the deepend.

You must be doing something right.

Now we just need to figure out what you need to do to actually get one of them to show up, so you could lay a merciless beating on one of them in self defense....

#12     Jun 10, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Hmmmmm...who's next?

You're giving me a woody just thinking about it.

#13     Jun 10, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

He has been logged on several times since he sent me the PM, apparently he's cowering in the shadows. Which I think is kinda funny.

#14     Jun 10, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

What is it with these people? They threaten you over PM because they get offended on an internet message board and then they get the hell out of dodge if you call them on it. See, this is why you can't have liberals running this country. No spine man. But they sure love to attack don't they? I wish the guy would have at least given you the courtesy to say what it was exactly that got his panties all twisted up. But you know what Lucrum, if Omegapus never posts again, I guess we all owe you yet another beer. This is going to start getting expensive. :D

#15     Jun 10, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Omegapussy, where are ya man?

#16     Jun 11, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     Jun 14, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lucrum, can I give you a list of other ET handles to clean up? You are like Harvey Keitel's character in Pulp Fiction, the cleaner.

[​IMG]

#18     Jun 14, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You might be more careful on the internet.

They could be the same poster, all denials notwithstanding. Look at the recent articles on all these chicks who play roles and make up shit so they can get sympathy.

In other words, don't believe everything you read. : )

#19     Jun 14, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me and omegapussy are the same person?

#20     Jun 15, 2011