AB Watley

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Casey30, Aug 27, 2003.

1. gaj

gaj

well, sort of.

on the pink sheets, i think it's ABWGE.

their filings weren't *cough* timely...

#11     Sep 5, 2003
  2. TRADER51

TRADER51

omartrading? speculater? dg? you guys all hide behind little screen names, and post your pathetic little postings on sites. Truth is, you have no clue what you are talking about. Half of your "supposed" facts, are false, pathetic attempts to disparage people.
    Normally, unlike you pathetic idiots, I am not posting my hostile feelings on the internet. If I had issues, I would be man enough to confront the people, or at least post using my name.

You should really all try putting more effort into your trading, and probably your social lives, so this way you wouldnt have to worry about other people.

Bryan

#12     Sep 5, 2003
  3. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

I went out of my way to indicate that what I was saying was not confirmed. Regardless, are you saying you know for a fact that what I wrote is not true? If so, either PM me or post why you think that and I will happily delete my post. I have no desire to post inaccurate information about your firm. I apologize for influencing your first post to be of this type and I hope you are able to actually make your future posts relevant and value adding.

Looking forward to the information so I can delete my post...

#13     Sep 5, 2003
  4. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

whats your last name bryan???

#14     Sep 5, 2003
  5. Hey Bryan,

Chill out bro, I said it was a rumor I've heard from the people that are working there now. I traded prop there for 5 months so I know what the DEAL is, do you?

Do you want me to REALLY spill the beans? I'm just helping a guy here with what he's heard and you go out of way insulting everyone.

Let's make it easy for everyone, and you can defend the firm if you want.

1) Illegal Short Sell Trades, buy 500 bullets and short 10k with no restrictions
    2) Traders not getting paid on time
    3) Don't let me even bring up the "box" you guys trade off, explain that to this board what the "box" is..

Give me a break you piker

#15     Sep 5, 2003
  6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

lol omar dont bother... those who know, know those who dont well beware...

#16     Sep 5, 2003
  7. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

The "Box" is the illegal hook-up to Merril Lynch's desk that would be considered front-running by every regulator in the free world. If Merril or Eliot Spitzer knew about it and found the person at Merril who is allowing it, I think they would be making big rocks into small rocks.

But of course, this is unsubstantiated rumor right "Bryan"?

If I were a registered person at Watley, I would be concerned for my license. Just one man's humble opinion.

FYI, I have no attachment to Watley or any other Prop firm. I know traders at Watley and have met Jay once and Gary M a few times. Jay struck me as a salesman type who was quite cocky and Gary seemed like a decent guy just trying to make a living. I know he tried hard at On-Site.

#17     Sep 5, 2003
  8. i'mlong

i'mlong

You are full of shit. Probably some insider there.

I'm with the others. What is your last name or are you trying to hide too? Your such a hypocrite dude. I used to work there and I heard the same fucking shit. All of it was true.

Is Jay still working there or are you denying that?

I even heard that there are traders there who filed bogus insurance claims for the World Trade Center funds. The SEC should go in there and investigate every trader or account who was there in the past two years. They should all go to jail.

#18     Sep 6, 2003
  9. Casey30

Casey30

Ah, after that bold statment, trader51 is mysteriously absent from the conversation. Bryan is your name? Why do you hide behind that name, why don't you tell us your position at the company and full name etc.

Anyways, back on topic. I guess when you get totally riped off by a firm you will not have too many nice things to say.

As for the "box", total front running. They had Lehman, Merrill, and someone else. Oh, and there were guys trading in the "A room", who were getting all sorts of insider calls. There was some much crap going there. I spent a very short time there. As soon as I recognized what was going on, I made plans to leave.

I had a friend there who mistakenly saw a incoming fax from the NASD, pages of fines for vary sorts of reasons. Let's just say I saw the light after he told me that.

Later.

Big Bird(cause I can't use my real name)

#19     Sep 6, 2003
  10. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

#20     Sep 6, 2003