AB Watley LLC payouts

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Sashe, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Sashe

Sashe

Does anyone know if AB Watley LLC going to payout us the rest of the contributed capital? They went belly up in May 2002 and
    they paid out only 20% after 90 days.
    I spoke to Gary Mednick about 6 months ago and he said that they MAY return the money within 2003. Can any former AB Watley/OnSite traders enlighten me on the subject?

2. I could have sworn AB Watley was still in business earlier this year! What am I missing??

3. Sashe

Sashe

I am not addressing the retail branch. I am talking about their LLC. After AB Watley bought out OnSite - all OnSite accts were transferred to AB Watley LLC. Eventually that LLC gone sour and froze all the capital that LLC traders (including yours truly) had contributed. After 90 days they paid out only 20%.

4. I know for a fact that AB stills has a prop arm. Did they reorganize and leave you out in the cold.?

5. Sashe

Sashe

that this existing today AB prop arm has anything to do with the former one that closed on May 17, 2002. The problem is that I am overseas and need to find out the current situation. AB Watley should still have my U-4, I mean I never got the U-5 from them. Guess I am gonna have to keep calling.