AAPL's guidance significantly lower, trading halted

Discussion in 'Options' started by ggelitetrader000, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Bracing for tomorrow. I am assuming halting is during after hours only. I had 2 DOTM options purchased with chump change expiring at 21. I am looking to see if AAPL will encounter similar fate is nokia. No innovation, only stepped environments last few years, AAPL's time to go, lot of competitors with equal or even better quality at much lower price are coming into market and market is crowded now.

Glennmd likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

PPT!!

[​IMG]

comagnum and Cuddles like this.
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

The airpods sold through the roof or maybe they didn't send out enough. I couldn't get them in Best Buy, target, t mobile or the local appl store. My son wanted them for xmas.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

BTFD
    wonder if this is apple turning the screws on trump to fall back on China talks

5. you can refer to earnings results and see iphone sales constitue alone around +~60% and rest comprises the remaining ~40%.

6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Just when he tweeted last month was a glitch in the market.

7. S2007S

S2007S

Hahaha ...not yet...need another 17% drop for that!!

vanzandt likes this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Apple is done with.... the run is over...this news after the bell finally shows apple is slowing down... with iphone sales slowing apple has nothing. Most of their revenue is iphone, and without apple the market is nothing... I honestly cannot believe how long of a run they had with a market completely saturated...the run they have had has been one for the record books...look for a stock under 100 by end of the year, if not sooner. And when buffet starts selling his stake the stock will melt down even further...Nasdaq 5000 here we come!!!!

9. S2007S

S2007S

January will be just as exciting of a glitch as well .. followed by more months of glitces!!! .2019 year of the stock market glitch!

10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

just look who is running the company said nuff.

#10     Jan 2, 2019