AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by DeltaSpread, Mar 22, 2007.

1. definately intended to be quick.. i love apple and i do think it will go to new highs, but not before another downleg.

#11     Mar 22, 2007
  2. Where would you place your stop...around 95-96?...roughly in the middle of that one week where the stock held the high in Jan...or would you just place a stop above the all time high?

#12     Mar 22, 2007
  3. Isn't the Iphone coming out in June/July? I would wait for the pullback and then buy the stock, i don't think it will go up this far away from the launch.

#13     Mar 22, 2007
  4. Im watching intraday so I dont have a stop on it.

But mentally the points are as follows

- 78.6% fib line ( $94.40) - touched it PERFECTLY ( 94.36) today and then fell. If it blasts through this on high volume I will get out here.

If it just creeps through the 78.6% fib then...

- 95 as that would fill the gap perfectly - though Id give it a little shakeout room depending on how powerful the move up is.

Has everyone noticed there are a huge amount of shooting stars/dojis everywhere ? Not a good sign for tomorrow.

#14     Mar 22, 2007
  5. This is starting to look like a real set up here. Markets flat and down today & Apple making new highs still. A close above $95 might be a buy single. Third time might be the charm here. That pub on Steve Jobs today is a + also.

#15     Mar 26, 2007
  6. Im still bearish on Apple short term... I believe its going to correct.

Volume is still weak...stoch is overbought...top of bollingers... I dont swear by indicators but its nice when they confirm.

Watching this volatility at 95 is quite fun.

I shorted another 100 shares at 95.

I may end up being wrong but Im putting my money where my mouth is :)

#16     Mar 26, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

they raised the stock price target today on AAPL, if it takes out its high its a definite 100 on AAPL, im somewhat bearish on AAPL as well, I went long around 80 and sold right after the options scandal came out, but guess what happened, nothing, what a fool I was. Could have made a very nice profit but everyone hyped the option scandal to the point where they thought Jobs would lose his job. Of course it never did happen.

#17     Mar 26, 2007
  8. Yea read my older posts back in May/June

I bought AAPL at 55 and have held since

I don't have any puts as a hedge but maybe I should jsut to be safe. Almost been a year now.

#18     Mar 26, 2007
  9. Nice. I just grabbed a few $100 strike calls as it was trying to cross $95 and now it surged to nearly $95.40.

#19     Mar 26, 2007
  10. I remember like yesterday. Still amazing how nothing came about with all the options hype. Only reason why I did not get in at that time. Was fearful of a 15+ point overnight gap drop.

#20     Mar 26, 2007