Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jordo, Aug 3, 2006.

1. romik

romik

technical longs have been selling as the average max range has been reached around $70, to a TA trader it was to be expected.

#41     Aug 9, 2006
  2. nassau

nassau

I am flat in aapl, I hope for the longs you are right but have to disagree...aapl is one of them....aapl would not be the first stock to have good earning/sales and still fall...
    several of the stocks that just reported and beat expectations still fell as a result of the on going saga...

we need to remember ....we really don't exist...in this game..just allow to participate with much risk...we will never know the agenda of the stock with funds and institutions etc running the game...
    aapl will break 60 dollars and be mid to low 50's before sept options expiry ...in my oppinion

w

#42     Aug 9, 2006
  3. Here we go. I don't know if it is suposed to be an upside-down head & shoulders, or a descending triangle (I know they have a specific name) but I'm sure someone might find this useful. I was just looking at the chart (at now 4 AM) and saw it.

• aapl.png
      File size:
      113.4 KB
      Views:
    #43     Aug 11, 2006
  4. sigh.....

:cool:

#44     Aug 11, 2006
  5. Pretty serious business...

APPL better not feck up anything.

That's my favorite stock to trade!!!!

#46     Aug 11, 2006

6. the volatility is nice. whats your trading style?

#47     Aug 11, 2006
  7. Make more money than lose....

:p

I'm just scalping on the 1 minute timeframe. I might only get 3 - 5 cents out of AAPL per trade on average. I have been on the hunt for stocks with much more volatility. ... Another GOOG, with a tighter spread... would be freaking awesome.

Fairly easy for me to work the stocks when they move, but when liquidity is not there, I'm not so good at all.

#48     Aug 11, 2006
  8. How come it didn't go down much AH?

#49     Aug 11, 2006
  9. we're both amazed with its strength.

It feels like the market as a whole is finally acknowledging a switch to bear mode, and yet no big selloff you'd expect.

#50     Aug 11, 2006