Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by iceman1, Jun 21, 2006.

AAPL is heading to 70

1. maybe

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. no

17 vote(s)
    58.6%
  3. all aboard!!!!

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. How do you feel about the synthetic straddle on AAPL?

#11     Jul 14, 2006
  2. Good buy under 60, and it didn't blast of at 58, but the NAZ is much lower now. Better buy at 50. Never thought it would hit 50. Bet it tests 45-48 and zig zags towards 60-80 at the end of the year. No rush to buy but they are famous for "just one other thing" blurbs. News is negative now but it won't take much to start some endless pumping. Wireless voice controlled Ipod !

#12     Jul 15, 2006
  3. About two weeks ago, Greenberg came on at eight am or so highlighting the one negative analyst in AAPL. At 9 Faber pointed out a 2bb hedge fund holding, and I was half paying attention, but he pointed out the chart in aapl and that this hedgie was selling out his aapl holding. Wasn't Aapl on the cover of Barron's ? Coincidence? I don't think so. It's well known these guys take calls from powerful folks.

I'm mad at myself I didn't pick up on this prep school circle jerk, but looking back, it's obvious why the stock acted like it did. I'll be on the lookout the next time.

Maybe the raid is over, and the stock can pop now., That would be my guess. But the short money has been made.

#13     Jul 16, 2006
  4. Lookin' ok so far.

#14     Jul 19, 2006