AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Pabst, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Pabst---

so-- are you 'defending' what was an entirely incorrect call on Nov 3 -- when you said AAPL could reach a LT top at 61 and change-- just because it was "hardly" a disaster? In fact missing 12 points is close to a disaster in my book - in a week or so. I know I'm sick about missing AAPL on the long side @ 58-59 - it was easy dough.

:eek: :D :D:D

Maverick74 is 110% correct-- while many have been watching for a so-called top--- others have been running the table buying the stock @59 and making almost 14 points (forget entry @ 42 which was good for 30+) !

Right now I am long Jan 70p and short Jan 65p on AAPL for -$1 - but I think I may be legging out of the 65p and averaging in more Jan 70p if AAPL trades >75

regards,

Ice
    :cool:

#41     Dec 5, 2005
  2. Bro-- how can you debate the point Maverick is trying to get across? This stock has had a huge move since early October- the best/SMART traders were long-

the others -- they tried to pick a top so they could go short for a paltry 3 points- and then defended missing 33 points upside. :D

Merry Xmas

Ice
    :cool:

p.s. I missed the move as well- and caught 1.50 or so on the PB last week- but rather than defend my actions- I am looking to make sure it won't happen next time with the next AAPL - and denial isn't a good tactic in that direction. :p

#42     Dec 5, 2005
  3. Bro, I am not debating that shmuck. I wouldn't deign to. I simply said a pullback was likely. I am not short now, and have played this long by and large.

#43     Dec 5, 2005