AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kmiklas, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Apple overall perspective:

As in my posts here, nothing has changed. The stock is in the crapper, 5 waves up on monthly are done. I would not buy this stock again. My goodbye was permanent.

SELL SELL SELL

#31     Mar 22, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  2. Sorry, I'll never switch to Mac. AAPL is at or near the peak of its success. Jobs is gone. There will be no new innovations.

#32     Mar 22, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Apple's streaming game service will be DOA. It simply cannot compete with Steam and GabeN will never allow their titles to stream on Apple's service. Should have thrown gobs of cash at Newell, but he's on the record stating that he'll never sell out.

#33     Mar 25, 2019
  4. Arnie

Arnie

I'm long from $163, but talk about being late to the party. A credit card? ANOTHER streaming service?
    I'm surprised that didn't announce Apple Eats.

#34     Mar 25, 2019
  5. Reviewing my appearance in this beautiful thread:

bottomline: (only for the tradeable rally from Jan 3rd, not the investor stance of total exit. That exit is permanent, cast in stone)

I screwed up by 1 subwave. Same error different day. I said here to SELL on Tuesday at the 50% Fib retracement. This is a common reversal level. But the Golden Ratio level is at 61.8%.
    I should have waited. What I should have done is wait to see if the 200-pd on 15 min was taken out or not. IT WAS NOT. So stay IN LOng.

Today, Apple is now at the 200-pd again. It has now broken a trendline. It didn't break ANY on Tuesday. She is also sitting right on the 50% level support. SO IF BOTH 200 and 50% break down, it totally justifies a trading SELL.

But this aging fox still has nice legs and has a ton of bullish juice still in her. So, with that I would be on guard and go Long again only if the trendline on 15 min. is conquered topside.

Shouda wouda couda, same old bullshit. It stinks. I gots to conquer this irritating error.

#35     Mar 25, 2019
  6. upload_2019-3-27_9-42-35.png

Improvement in timeframe selection for RT: instead of 15-min. which is used by Traders universally and ET, ditch it and go 20 or better still pure Fib 21 min.

So, on 20-min. Apple has yes broken the T-line, but the 200 still supporting her. So also the 50% Fib. She could still rally on 20 min. and test the top because I notice she did not hit Goldie
    at 198.5 but came just shy of that.

Unless the 200 breaks, any current shorties should place a stop right above downtrendline (white) from 3/22 top.

upload_2019-3-27_9-42-35.png

#36     Mar 27, 2019