AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kmiklas, Mar 12, 2019.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

SELL SELL SELL! Get out!

#21     Mar 19, 2019
  2. 30-min. Timeframe. .... rounding Top
    Head & Shoulders Topping pattern forms at daily Fib 50% level. Neckline = 187
    Trendline from 3/12 on 30 min. Cracking. EmaX

#22     Mar 19, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and kmiklas like this.
  3. Dear Apple, ❤️

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
    Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn’t you?
    Fibo_trader said, “beware doll, you’re bound to fall
    You thought he was just kidding you
    Now you don’t talk so loud, now you don’t seem so proud
    About having to be scrounging for your next meal

How does it feel to be on your own with no direction home
    Heading towards being A complete unknown
    Just like Fibo_trader said when you hit Fibo resistance 261.8%

#23     Mar 19, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and kmiklas like this.
  4. kmiklas

kmiklas

Europe said yes to Huawei

#24     Mar 19, 2019
  5. Dearest Apple,

TELL ME YOU’RE coming back to me. ....

Your admirers will take a long long time to get you out of their psyche.
    They are soooo used to you being Queen of The Underground
    You being a trillion dollar company and all that

Every time you dress up in that sweet white frock your lovers are going to scream in unison, she’s making a comeback.

But disappointment will be their only friend.

At 1:43 the Guitar riff will send them into despair

#25     Mar 19, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  6. Apple targets: after so many dates with her, I gots to know

Magnetic draw to the 4/1/15 spike type TOP @ 134.54.
    Considering it’s so close to her recent low of 142 she might only powder her nose here but her followers will again sing, “she’s back”

No Sir, she ain’t

For you see, her Mummy and Daddy are waiting for her at around 101 - 89. They live there. The green green grass of Home. And it makes sense too. It is the zone of the previous 4th wave, a magnet for her. Once home she will cry and cry ALONE but Ma & Pa will be there for her.

Her reign is OVER. That’s just the way it is! Empires come and go. A new fox will take her place.

But who?

We will know when the Bear Market gets underway in earnest and time progresses. The new Queen will show her face. She as usual will be only a nickel or 2, but I will catch her before anybody else. The first kiss is the only thing that trumps all else that comes later. Money don’t mean a damn thing for a young gal in her 20s - it’s that first kiss of consequence that nails it

#26     Mar 19, 2019

7. My hunch above about leading indicator FARCE BOOK (FB) starting the ball rolling to downside might be right but gots to wait a few days for confirmation. Her testing the 200 day yesterday is best viewed in real-time for elasticity trampoline effect of the 200.

Got a green bar on Daily but JHC under the hood she’s been getting hammered. Below 200 on 1H and 30 min. And divebomb on 15. So if there is going to be any quick recovery or bounce on Daily you will see it first on the 5 min taking out its 200-pd ema.

Same 200-pd strategy should be used on Apple to eliminate for good any possible bear trap by a 4th wave.

I’ve made many a mistake on this 4th wave phenomena and as a result I Long or Short one sub wave too early.

Bummer! It’s an occupational hazard. Even carrot juice ain’t cured it yet. But I will nail it sooner than later

#27     Mar 19, 2019
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

AAPL daily.png

#28     Mar 20, 2019
  9. kmiklas

kmiklas

Fuck I got out and missed the upspike.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY didn’t I trust my analysis.

:mad: :banghead: :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    #29     Mar 21, 2019

10. <<<<<<<. I’ve made many a mistake on this 4th wave phenomena and as a result I Long or Short one sub wave too early.

Bummer! It’s an occupational hazard. Even carrot juice ain’t cured it yet. But I will nail it sooner than later>>>>>>

So given that, what can I add now?

Apple arrives at 61.8% Fib.

SELL

#30     Mar 22, 2019