AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by victsavio, Jan 31, 2019.

1. victsavio

victsavio

Where do you think is heading ? up or down ? It seems couldn t get through 169 :/

2. Nobert

Nobert

What i would do ( a guy who haven't traded a single dollar ever ), would wait for a long swing momment , once it's back to 161 / 162 ~.

Shorting up thrend never ends well for my demo account. If i do it, then , waiting for a bigger ( widder thrend ), or spike price jumps, starting with 5% of my portfolio, then pyramind down , at each price jump up 25% portfollio size.

Tryin to get discipline, once it comes to allocation.

p.s. to answer the question , i don't know, instead of guessing up or down, i will wait for that long opportunity.

3. victsavio

victsavio

so you think is going down in the next sessions ok .... I was expecting something different....I was 2% up, real money, but didn t close the trade because I thought we were going to test 170..... as things are standing now, I think too we re going down....but didn t have the signal to close my position yet....so just wait and see wht happens tomorrow...

Nobert likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

Did you bought into 160 brekout ? Hmnn,i didn't say that it is going down next session, i don't know where is it going, i much rather have an edge mixed up with good entry point at the lower thrend line, imho if the entry was at 164/165, The RRR wasn't worth it.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  5. victsavio

victsavio

Nope I bought yestarday at 165

Nobert likes this.
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

The Apple exec transforming retail:No company is doing experiential retail with the same level of scale or ambition as Apple. Apple’s VP of retail Angela Ahrendts is behind the company’s new program “Today at Apple,” which offers classes, talks, concerts and workshops. Ahrendts’ plan to transform retail runs contrary to the digital addiction Apple’s business model fuels. “I think as humans we still need gathering places,” she says. “And when you are serving digital natives, the thing they long for more than anything is human connection. Eye contact.”

“The tragedy in retail is that it has become about numbers. It’s about cost-cutting the way to prosperity instead of investing in your people.”

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Apple is gonna disappoint tomorrow night.
    Oh it'll sound good, but I think the run's over for now. Growth is gonna cool off. Movies... bad idea.
    Short any upspike.
    jmo

8. Overnight

Overnight

:-(

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Pretty good report. I didn't take that spike at $327. $323ish now.
    I-phone sales came in strong. Pretty large guidance window, I guess because of Coronavirus and China.

No year over year jump in services comps though. 17% last year, 16% this year.
    Ahhh.... its Apple, they'll play up the I-Phone replacement cycle and up it will go.
    That services # though... that's been the thing everyone liked. We'll see.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well it got as low as $302, now its back at $323. Tough call here but I think it has some upside left as long as the markets stay up. Its going to have to work to get through this channel though... if it gets to $334, that'll be a good short for a swing trade. Its just gonnna depend on how fast, and if, it breaks $326ish.

#10     Feb 5, 2020