Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by turkeyneck, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Big beat...but ES is unchanged, interesting.

#61     Jan 25, 2010
  2. They're trying to hold it down. Obviously they (GS/JPM) are still short the indexes.

See the 1000 lot on NQ that kept trying to push it/herd it down.

#62     Jan 25, 2010
  3. idiot on cnbc just cost folks 8 points

#63     Jan 25, 2010
  4. That's all the excuse they need to trade it down AH.

#64     Jan 25, 2010
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Wednesday is going to an interesting day.

A few things many are anticipating are:

Iphone for verizon???

New Iphone 4.0 software?

New Iphone specs?

and the long anticipated Tablet.

#65     Jan 25, 2010
  6. this is why you need to never buy anything from those asswipes at aapl

they force you to install quicktime, bloated garbage they produce to listen to the conference call.

if I ever buy anything aapl, just shoot me

#66     Jan 25, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I have only 1 product from Apple and its an iphone from 2008, other than that I have never owned anything else from apple.

As for the new tablet I have no clue why its getting such hype, there are so many analysts already predicting millions of units being sold in 2010 adding billions in revenue for apple. Aside from that all I can get out of this tablet is that its a bigger iphone. Going to be interesting to see what wednesday brings.

#67     Jan 25, 2010
  8. Watch out.........all this hype may be disguised distribution. It has happened before with this stock.

#68     Jan 25, 2010
  9. I thought I read appl offered revenue and earnings above forecast.
    Now that's a surprise first.

Usually they underestimate with great earnings.
    I find it hard to swallow that markets will dump on this, but pretty surprised at the lack of enthusiasm so far. If market dumps, I don't expect to see much of a correction, but we'll see. Either way, don't fight the market, in case you haven't learned from the last bottom. I'd get worried if I started seeing strong buy alerts across the markets from major institutions, which I haven't yet. So it's still in climb a wall of worry mode.

#69     Jan 25, 2010
  10. Yea, I didn't take the chance. I was in at 199.00 and then out at 205.00. Will buy again on a pull back; if there is one.

#70     Jan 25, 2010