Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by turkeyneck, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Even aapls are vulnerable to gravity. :p

#41     Dec 26, 2009
  2. muller

muller

the last three days of AAPL in 5 minute intervals
    [​IMG]

#43     Dec 30, 2009
  3. muller

muller

[​IMG]
    I could post such kind of posts every day.

Today was an awesome day for a trading range day.
    Lots of channel breaks and so on...
    I took only 2/3s of all my signals (still too much emotions for a discretionary trader). (just can't find a way to code my "subjective" perceptions).
    but today I had no losers which is REALLY rare.. - a day without losers

ah.. oh yeah.. aapl is still in an uptrend... but I don't give a @#rlktgu for that...

#44     Jan 5, 2010
  4. chart looks good. Here is the daily with pivot points, notice how the pivot wasn't touched from 12/18 to 12/29, a thing of beauty if you are long and max pain if you are short. I would need to see a close below 210 to even consider a short. They may try to drop it a few bucks before earnings, etc. Good trading.

#45     Jan 5, 2010
  5. Is it taking a breather here or all the Tablet hype is priced in already?

#46     Jan 7, 2010
  6. parker

parker

Realistically I think this is gonna be the last chances to pick up this company at a price under 210 for a long time, barring some stock split etc.

Crazy numbers (mac AND iphone) at earnings, iPhone (i know for fact it will be on Verizon from both speculation and friends who work for VZN, and the possibility of blowing open an entire segment with the tablet much like the iPod did for MP3. All indicating an incredible year for Apple.

Not to mention if people think the Nexus One is impressive they are delusional. Apple understands that it isn't necessarily about features, but how easily accessible and manageable those features are.

AAPL's move into mobile advertising is also very interesting. Apple values the user experience and I can bet that no one hates annoying internet ads more than the picky Steve Jobs. It will be interesting to see what innovations they bring to this field. I think this might be the real shocker in the coming year(s).

#47     Jan 7, 2010
  7. muller

muller

firmly defending its support level at 208.71

#48     Jan 8, 2010
  8. Any prediction for Super Monday AH?

#49     Jan 22, 2010
  9. $223

#50     Jan 24, 2010